How do we keep OBJ??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
One thing we have going for us is this is truly the happiest I’ve seen him be after his second year. He’s having fun and feel appreciated, which I think is something he’s been missing
The only concern with him is his rep. Blown out of proportion but also, he has it for reasons.
Winning and getting targets and any WR would be happy.
Things bog down a bit or (assuming Woods is kept) his targets go down does he start he baby tantrum nonsense?
Its possible.

ausmurp

Starter
Woods is 30 and even before the injury was showing signs of slowing down - he's lost a step. We're stuck with his contract though. I think we'll find a way to keep OBJ and trade out of Woods contract, take a 7th rd pick from the Lions to take Woods and his contract - @FrantikRam 's idea actually, he's a great couch GM.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The only concern with him is his rep. Blown out of proportion but also, he has it for reasons.
Winning and getting targets and any WR would be happy.
Things bog down a bit or (assuming Woods is kept) his targets go down does he start he baby tantrum nonsense?
Its possible.
There's risk with him for sure. But I'd keep his ass in horns if I'm Snead.