Greg Robinson playing Right Tackle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Notice who's feet are crossing on the right side??? Notice who's arms are extended perfectly on the left side.
I know...one play...hell, I'm looking at Saffold too...pitiful...
all positions should be open...
and I really think we grab a rookie center to run this unit.

Yeah there are plenty of plays where I have seen Roger whiff. That particular one was irritating, poor technique and no recovery at all, but then again he's going against Kawann Short. And tbh those types of plays were also indicators of the greater problem where the Rams' offensive staff didn't hold anyone on offense accountable. The different rules they had for offense/defense drove me nuts.

And that block by Gurley... Smh. Dude is a big boy, he could have done a lot better there. IMO he was going through the motions most of last season once he realized the offense was doomed by the OL and an OC in over his head. Not condoning it by any means, but he was not the only one who quit.

That video demonstrates to me how bad the coaching was on that side of the ball; I mean did they actually design it so that the Center lets the guy lined up over him take a free run at Case? Insane. Or maybe Barnes is one of those guys who doesn't adjust well, and went with original design instead of doing what he was supposed to when the blitzer is lined up on top of him. This is why I suspect there is going to be an enormous difference in many of those same players this season. I pray there will be at least.