Great, LeBron to Lakers and No Rams Coverage on ESPNLA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kind of harsh?.
Agreed..... and then some.

You need to read this book

View attachment 25485

Sorry but i'm not in the service industry where I'm required to smile despite my true impulses - i will trust you are a guy that has a problem with the best player inthe NBA signing with the Lakers
SORRY ALL CLOSET SIXER FAN
But you ARE required to be respectful on this board.

You can come at me man that's cool
I honestly love your photos of the stadium

He voiced an opinion that actually didn’t seem critical of the move. You then tell him to fuck off? Yeah... that’s not HIM coming at YOU man.

I am seriously good man.

I have no idea why you went nuclear with my post when I more or less agree with you.

The antagonism from you is something I am not use to on this forum.

Maybe its just its flavor. Although it doesn't taste good.

So strong and strange I am thinking you are from that other forum I WAS on. Jilted?

Hacksaw?
Let’s let it die here - ok?

Moving on.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The Lakers wont be talked about much bc LeBron is moving to a conference where he will have to play the teams throughout the season he cant beat/barely beat in the playoffs and if they do get to the playoffs he will have to play them in the first rounds and more than likely the Lakers will lose early. So, if youre a Laker fan, enjoy it while it lasts...I guess.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Lakers wont be talked about much bc LeBron is moving to a conference where he will have to play the teams throughout the season he cant beat/barely beat in the playoffs and if they do get to the playoffs he will have to play them in the first rounds and more than likely the Lakers will lose early. So, if youre a Laker fan, enjoy it while it lasts...I guess.
Been a Laker fan my whole life. We've had ore to enjoy while it lasted than almost every other teams' fans. That being said, I don't like this move. But I didn't like the Shaq move either. I'm ok with it as long as it's not all about James.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.
Dodgers beat the Yankees in the World Series.
Lakers beat the Celtics in the Finals.

Good times.

Better Times:
Rams Beat Patriots in SuperBowl
Red Sox beat Dodgers in World Series
Celtics beat Lakers in Finals.....Kyrie MVP
Bruins beat Kings in Stanley Cup.

Thats better lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You obviously don't listen to ESPNLA...Lakers have sucked for a while and that won't stop the wall-to-wall LeBron lovefest until the Rams win 3 straight Super Bowls....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been a Laker fan my whole life. We've had ore to enjoy while it lasted than almost every other teams' fans. That being said, I don't like this move. But I didn't like the Shaq move either. I'm ok with it as long as it's not all about James.
You meant, King James?

Last edited:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Agreed..... and then some.

But you ARE required to be respectful on this board.

He voiced an opinion that actually didn’t seem critical of the move. You then tell him to freak off? Yeah... that’s not HIM coming at YOU man.

Let’s let it die here - ok?

Moving on.

Thanks for the support.

I had already intended to let it die there. Never an upside to these types of discussions.

And back on point.........

Amazing synergy one player/coach can have for a team even within 24 hours.

All of a sudden the Lakers become very relevant again!!!

I personally was a Laker fan before I was a Rams fan by a couple years. Back in the Chamberlain, West, Goodrich, Hairston, McMillian days.

Never a better time to be a Los Angeles sports fan.

GO RAMS!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So glad this is a Rams board and NOT an LA sports fan board.

6226.gif~c200

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So LeBron goes from the best team in the East to the team that will probably be the 5th seed in the West.
Fingers crossed that Pop and San Antonio don't cave and allow Kawhi to go ring chasing in LA.

Then again, the last two times the Lakers tried putting a super team together it was a hilarious failure.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams are two SB wins away from being the lead story in LA.
That's with or without Labron showing up.

Ram65

Legend
Don't watch much basketball any more. Grew up with the late 60's early 70's Knicks and watch Dr J with the Nets. Went to SoCal for Showtime (really liked watching Magic). Now, in Phila I was hoping James came here. Might have gotten me back watching more. I listen to the radio talking about basketball but, it really is a different game today with the 3 pointers taking over and the less physical game. Warriors will be winning for years. 76ers had a good chance to go to finals with James. It would have been more interesting. Heck I don't know anything about the Lakers any more.

It could be an early shift to Eagles and NFL talk here. That's better anyway.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Laker lifer, like I am a Rams lifer. This is a great signing/get, by the Lakers. It's a great step in legitimizing our FO again, much like the hiring of McVay, and the good free agent signings. The Rams actually got some coverage today, on more than one segment.

Like it or not, LeBRON signing with the Lakers, or any team for that matter, but especially the Lakers, is GIGANTIC sports news, because he is BIGGER than the game, hell, bigger than sports in general. I didn't know how I felt about it, but I want the Lakers to be relevant again, and LeBRON does that for the Lakers. I'm so thrilled that the Rams are relevant again!!! I hope we keep most of our young core, same as Rams. Sign Donald, now!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Better Times:
Rams Beat Patriots in SuperBowl
Red Sox beat Dodgers in World Series
Celtics beat Lakers in Finals.....Kyrie MVP
Bruins beat Kings in Stanley Cup.

Thats better lol.

Best times:

Rams beat the Cheatriots in the Super Bowl.
Cardinals beat the Red Sox in the 2019 WS.
Blues beat the Dead Wings in the Stanley Cup.
Mizzou goes undefeated in football and basketball.