Great, LeBron to Lakers and No Rams Coverage on ESPNLA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I cannot deny that some of the best athletes in the world play in the NBA - but it is much more of a "Me Not We" sport than the NFL - so to me it appeals to a different type of fan/segment of the media.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
We have kept all the young guns
Ingram
Kuzma
Hart
Ball
And will add Boogie
How is that not ultimate Laker victory
We just locked down a HALL OF FAMER
Hold on, hold on.
Day's not over yet:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/8vet5a/sas_lakers_and_spurs_have_been_in_contact_twice/

SAS: Lakers and Spurs have been in contact TWICE today, with another call later tonight. Kyle Kuzma is off limits.
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=182006&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=16150

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Kind of harsh?

Chill. I am good.

You need to read this book

IMG_4253.JPG

Sorry but i'm not in the service industry where I'm required to smile despite my true impulses - i will trust you are a guy that has a problem with the best player inthe NBA signing with the Lakers
SORRY ALL CLOSET SIXER FAN

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
You can come at me man that's cool
I honestly love your photos of the stadium

I am seriously good man.

I have no idea why you went nuclear with my post when I more or less agree with you.

The antagonism from you is something I am not use to on this forum.

Maybe its just its flavor. Although it doesn't taste good.

So strong and strange I am thinking you are from that other forum I WAS on. Jilted?

Hacksaw?

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I bet they'll be talking Lakers news 24/7, even if we're in the Super Bowl in 2018. :gtfo:

So what's changed?

I stopped listening to am sports talk a long long time ago. Until I hear otherwise I'll stick with my podcast and sirus NFL channel. They might not talk Rams all the time but I don't ever have to listen anything NBA related. Not to mention those terrible radio personalities on ESPNLA

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So what's changed?

I stopped listening to am sports talk a long long time ago. Until I hear otherwise I'll stick with my podcast and sirus NFL channel. They might not talk Rams all the time but I don't ever have to listen anything NBA related. Not to mention those terrible radio personalities on ESPNLA
It was better when the Rams were good last year....My original post points toward the elimination of any improvement in Rams coverage this year, no matter how well they do. The Rams shouldn't have picked this station as their LA flagship station, imo,.

MauiRam

Rookie
That's ok...I was a big Laker fan when Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem, Magic Johnson, Michael Cooper, Kurt Rambis, AC Green were on the team during the different era's. I didn't like the NBA after that. I remember and treasure those memories. I just don't like today's NBA and I don't like to hear hours of rambling about the NBA the whole year, and a few minutes about the Rams....It was better this last year, but now they'll be orgasming about LeBron all the time now....Like I said, jmo.

I can't get Sirius Radio on Maui. ESPN sports radio here is absolutely HORRIBLE. All they talk about is basketball, and that's only when the show hosts are not talking about themselves - what movies they saw, if they liked them, what they ate, blah, blah, blah!!

I was a Laker fan back in the day, not so much anymore. I can't even name a single player on the Lakers now. Oh - wait! - Lebron James !!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I quit watching basketball for various reasons, after Showtime, myself.

I've known a handful of people that stopped watching about that same time because the NBA allowed play on the court to become "goonish" and it got WAY to physical. That's changed a lot and if you came back and watched you'd appreciate it again. It's nothing like that period, and is fun and entertaining again.

I had a hard time watching the NBA for some time too but love the sport so stay tuned in..........jump back into it and you will see what I mean.

but it is much more of a "Me Not We" sport than the NFL

On;y 5 guys are on the court so one player can make a huge impact. But I don't see it as we not me.

ESPN sports radio here is absolutely HORRIBLE. All they talk about is basketball

It's the time of year.......coupled with the fact that KL wants out of SA and LeBron and his opt out. Those are big deals and provide plenty to talk about.

And yeah ESPN radio is usually awful.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Rams beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.
Dodgers beat the Yankees in the World Series.
Lakers beat the Celtics in the Finals.

Good times.
I like what you be putting down @HellRam. I should be living in LA since the three teams you mentioned are my favorite teams in sports, which truly is a coincidence, as it has nothing to do with LA. Jerry West, the Fearsome Foursome, Maury Wills, and Sandy Koufax are the ones to blame.

Oh, and may I add, DAMN, I'M OLD!

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wouldn't worry about the Lakers getting all the love. The Lebron signing is a big deal. They'll be talking about it for a while. Not to mention, this has been the Lakers town for so long. Rams are just going into year 3 after being gone for 21 years. I have a feeling after the Superbowl win next Feb. it will be all about the Rams. :grouphug:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dude fuck off
LEBRON JAMES JUST SIGNED WITH THE LAKERS
whats anyone's issue
Kind of over the top don’t you think? You know better than to think this is acceptable here. I’d appreciate if you apologized to SWA and/or explained if you were just being dramatic. Either way, I’m not cool with it.