Goin' out like a BOSS! (Username style)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
THERE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE A PRICK OR TWO IN THE Pudding when its time to stir it up :twisted:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thehammer said:
just wanted to say very cool exit.....
Hey. Where the hell ya been?

thehammer

Rookie
been around...I've come close to doing the same thing. Just wanted to say I loved your exit and you will be missed over there. Noticed Diggity rarely posts there any more....hopefully a few wins will drive the jerks back underground

Dochal

UDFA
X said:
Dochal said:
X....X...X...

My friend from the old board (from which post totals don't carry over putting me in the humiliating position of being a mere UDFA on this board, but I become tangential and HONESTLY am not upset by that slight)....

You know me...

You know my qualifications...

You know I could have helped...

You know I would have wanted to help...been eager to help, even...

You know I would have brought all my powers to bear as a minion of the Don...

For the mental health of the Don...the X...He Who Is...

A simple PM would have done it...and preserved your confidentiality...

Because HIPAA is not just an animal...what?

I would have spared you much suffering...

But, all this is for naught now...

When I saw your anguished post on the PD site I was brought to tears...

I knew I could have helped...

I would have encouraged you to have done it sooner...with even more prolific use of all of the Freudian terms that peppered your message that day... :lol:

Remember...I am your 911...
I know, Doc. I know. I should have sought your counsel first, but ...

It wasn't revenge I was after. It was a reckoning.

Tombstone-3.jpg

And Hell came with ya! :twisted:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
I spend too much time at the PD, and that's gonna be over here in a few minutes.

Like my gramps always said, "If you're gonna go out, leave a crater."

Here's my final farewell to the PD. Had to use graphics to get the good words to show. :sly:

I have my own message board, and it's really the only place I belong. I keep coming back here trying to play defender of the faith, but it's of no consequence and I'm not even making a dent. I've made many videos to try and illustrate my points, I've sourced every quote I've used, and I think I build a fairly solid case with facts, history and relevant numbers when I pose an argument.

However.

The St Louis Post Dispatch RamSTALK forum is for
f1e4454feeca4b1b9889ed1.png

Nothing against the great fans here who continually battle against the
310157b8f23b4a94a07210e.png
who are trying to take it over. You're all doing a good enough job that you don't need me to help.

And hey, I ain't mad. I just don't belong in an environment with wall to wall
9c656ef5bc7640018b000d9.png
. Life's too short, and so is Old Larry's dick. So, here's where I need your help, and I'm sure there are many who will oblige.

Please report me to be banned.

I don't have the
02bfc3fdd6794a6191e3fc9.png
willpower to stay away from here. I guess I'm like Kurt Russell in everyone's favorite movie, Tombstone. "I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!"

Well,
9c1be8a81ae84124a5d5faa.png
that. You cowboys can have this
32c1f7ed41c7456dae44dcf.png
cow town. I'm hanging up my badge & my guns, and I'm retiring to Silver Town. I prefer the atmosphere at my board. There's healthy criticism, and there's lively conversation, but there are no
9c656ef5bc7640018b000d9.png
for me to worry about. Which would be the attitude Wyatt took when he ARRIVED in Tombstone. And look what happened. He got drawn into
32c1f7ed41c7456dae44dcf.png
he didn't really want, and it cost him dearly.

Not me,
ff60fe6a778d49b3bbe14ed.png
. :lol:

Again, please don't quote me. Just report me.

Thanks for the memories,
310157b8f23b4a94a07210e.png
. To all you homers, out there, keep the faith, brothers! To all the bashers, grow the
9c1be8a81ae84124a5d5faa.png
up and put together a RATIONAL argument for once in your stupid lives.

Thanks again, and ........

88991e5f429e4941aa10837.png

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... p?t=918140

Username, you're my inspiration. :gr:

Sorry for spending any time at all there. I'm all yours 100% now, so you're free to go running and screaming in every direction in utter and complete horror. I certainly won't blame you.

Just my opinion but you were too light on F-Bombs. Next time feel free to let me proof read and brush it up a bit. :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
Just my opinion but you were too light on F-Bombs. Next time feel free to let me proof read and brush it up a bit. :lmao:
It was too much work even making it THAT bad. If I let you have a go at it, it would have been ALL graphics.

Come to think of it, I shoulda just put a giant FUCK YOU on there and left it at that.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X - that was classic! I cannot wait to shake you hand at the Tampa game. It's so good to see some of the good posters from the PD getting over here.

Welcome hammer! Now if Coach O, 12 inthebox, Ramwoodie and a few others would get on board I never have to go there again either.

Love your work Paul.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
I got my first ban hammer there for using the word queef in a post and then providing a curious fellow fan with the definition.

I got banned the second time for calling Capt. Red Font a douche nozzle and his band of Klingons lickspittle toadies.

I got banned the last time for talking about getting banned the first two times........