1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Goin' out like a BOSS! (Username style)

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Oct 28, 2012.

1. classicpony Well-Known Member

THERE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE A PRICK OR TWO IN THE Pudding when its time to stir it up :twisted:

2. thehammer New Member

just wanted to say very cool exit.....

3. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Hey. Where the hell ya been?

4. thehammer New Member

been around...I've come close to doing the same thing. Just wanted to say I loved your exit and you will be missed over there. Noticed Diggity rarely posts there any more....hopefully a few wins will drive the jerks back underground

5. Dochal New Member

And Hell came with ya! :twisted:

6. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Just my opinion but you were too light on F-Bombs. Next time feel free to let me proof read and brush it up a bit. :lmao:

7. -X- I'm the dude, man.

It was too much work even making it THAT bad. If I let you have a go at it, it would have been ALL graphics.

Come to think of it, I shoulda just put a giant freak YOU on there and left it at that.

8. BigRamFan Living the life Jimmy Buffett only sang about.

X - that was classic! I cannot wait to shake you hand at the Tampa game. It's so good to see some of the good posters from the PD getting over here.

Welcome hammer! Now if Coach O, 12 inthebox, Ramwoodie and a few others would get on board I never have to go there again either.

Love your work Paul.

9. RamsFan4Life New Member

I got my first ban hammer there for using the word queef in a post and then providing a curious fellow fan with the definition.

I got banned the second time for calling Capt. Red Font a douche nozzle and his band of Klingons lickspittle toadies.

I got banned the last time for talking about getting banned the first two times........