Goin' out like a BOSS! (Username style)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Hahahahaha.

I wish I still had my original ban email. It was beyond epic proportions. I should have screen saved it.

Something like...

You've been permanently banned due to explicit language. Specifically, for calling someone "a dickless cocksucker."

I think it was in Cardstalk though. The mods over there are a little more detailed I guess hahaha.

I don't think I've ever been banned from Ram stalk. Congratulations X. :lol: It only took a whole 2 days for them to get around to it.

tbux

Rookie
Man I was laughing so hard when i read it- it was just awesome. I wish you didnt do it- but I get it.

Selassie- no need for that bro- everyone likes different things my man- I enjoy arguing with idiots- now that might make me stupid, but I never said I wasnt! :lmao: I just enjoy arguing sometimes- and I have this stupid need to make idiots see the light- I know its futile- but I enjoy trying for some reason. I do come on this site- I read interviews and do research here- great site and well done- if it had more dissention I would probably do away with Stl today. the few times I was posting on here- A. I got no argument on the other side (now I agree probably wasnt another side- but you get what Im saying) or B. didnt get any response any time soon- I think you need some balance- and Im not saying there isnt any back and forths on here- Im sure there is- but my experience hasnt seen it.

X- no idea how to do multiple sign ons- but if you ever want to just torment Old Mary one day- let me know and we can make him have a hissy fit- or anything else= you will have to show me how to do it though without detection- im clueless- you had to help me post a pic! lol . I would enjoy that. I will try and come on here more- but that last volley including what you personall sent him was classic.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
tbux said:
Man I was laughing so hard when i read it- it was just awesome. I wish you didnt do it- but I get it.

Selassie- no need for that bro- everyone likes different things my man- I enjoy arguing with idiots- now that might make me stupid, but I never said I wasnt! :lmao: I just enjoy arguing sometimes- and I have this stupid need to make idiots see the light- I know its futile- but I enjoy trying for some reason. I do come on this site- I read interviews and do research here- great site and well done- if it had more dissention I would probably do away with Stl today. the few times I was posting on here- A. I got no argument on the other side (now I agree probably wasnt another side- but you get what Im saying) or B. didnt get any response any time soon- I think you need some balance- and Im not saying there isnt any back and forths on here- Im sure there is- but my experience hasnt seen it.

No need for WHAT exactly tbux ? Are you saying that I characterized ramSTALK unfairly ?

I did say that there are a number of quality posters there. Saying that they are in the minority is the absolute fucking truth.

tbux

Rookie
I was referring to the comment about "the bitches who say there isnt dissention on here are wrong" comment- as I was the one that said that- and that was my experience- if you were referring to the haters on that board- no problem- I take nothing personally anyways- as I dont know any of them on there or here personally- but thats what I was referring to. and there are a ton of really good posters on that board- and you know that- just drowned out last 3 months or so by a ton of idiots.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tbux said:
I was referring to the comment about "the bitches who say there isnt dissention on here are wrong" comment- as I was the one that said that- and that was my experience- if you were referring to the haters on that board- no problem- I take nothing personally anyways- as I dont know any of them on there or here personally- but thats what I was referring to. and there are a ton of really good posters on that board- and you know that- just drowned out last 3 months or so by a ton of idiots.
Ha!

You're getting dissension now, bro! :sly:

There. Now you're one of us.

freaks-one-of-us.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:
GcBean said:
Ahahahahaha.... That's exactly how I went out over their too, and I still remain on the banned list. I went nuts one day and I don't regret it. That place is nothing but negative and it was seriously taking years off of my life.

Thanks to RoD, I have regained those lost years!
Yes. Your meltdown was of epic proportions. I remember it well.

We should trend this shit and get more people to do it. lol.

I still think you should claim that someone hacked into your account and once reinstated post it all over again.
brilliant.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
tbux said:

I didn't realize you were the one who said something along those lines. I only remember someone saying some shit about this being a "kumbaya" board.

I love a good argument. Especially when it is handled as it would be face to face,,, and where it can be expressed freely.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Selassie I said:
tbux said:

I didn't realize you were the one who said something along those lines. I only remember someone saying some shyte about this being a "kumbaya" board.

I love a good argument. Especially when it is handled as it would be face to face,,, and where it can be expressed freely.

The "kumbaya" comment was made by a guy who used to post on R.O.D.

Anyways, I haven't posted at RamStalk in months. My original account was deleted due to inactivity. Feel much better about not posting there and not wanting to rip my laptop apart.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lesson said:
Selassie I said:
tbux said:

I didn't realize you were the one who said something along those lines. I only remember someone saying some shyte about this being a "kumbaya" board.

Anyways, I haven't posted at RamStalk in months. My original account was deleted due to inactivity. Feel much better about not posting there and not wanting to rip my laptop apart.
It was made by the hammer, who doesn't really like to discuss things, but rather to tell you how things are. So it's kind of a funny statement from him. If you don't agree with him, he calls you an idiot and moves on. I like his passion and certainty on things, but the dude makes mistakes like anyone else.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And tbux,,, just for the record...

You clearly didn't like it when I called you a T-Bucs Fan :razzed:

For those that may be confused by his stage-name, and the fact that he lives in Tampa ... tbux stood up for his Ram Fandom. I was glad to see that TBUX!

You better not be wearing a creamsicle jersey when I come down to tampon in December :pokeu:

Lesson

Oh, really?
DR RAM said:
Lesson said:
Selassie I said:
tbux said:

It was made by the hammer, who doesn't really like to discuss things, but rather to tell you how things are. So it's kind of a funny statement from him. If you don't agree with him, he calls you an idiot and moves on. If you prove him wrong, he just freaks out. I like his passion and certainty on things, but the dude is wrong way more than he is right.

:lmao: I have lurked/posted at various forums before, and I haven't seen one with as much mod interaction and low amount of complaints as this one.

There have been some circumstances where we had to intervene, but for the most part, everyone here has been self-modding, something that doesn't occur a whole lot at the Asylum with the general population of posters there.

tbux

Rookie
trust me man- Im all Rams- I root for the Bucs because i live here- but it is a DISTANT 2nd - no question. Im hoping to be at that game- but i usually go see my family that weekend of course- so Im trying to weasel out somehow to go to the game. If I do- surely we will all meet up for beers.

Great post, I hate the PD baord. This place is awesome. I seldom post but visit daily. Keep up the great work.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ShotgunShells said:
Great post, I hate the PD baord. This place is awesome. I seldom post but visit daily. Keep up the great work.
Thanks dude.

Didn't you used to visit my other board StlouisramsX.com? I think I remember you from there.
The way those hackers destroyed that board still stings to this day.
But I guess all things happen for a reason. If that didn't happen, there'd be no ROD.

X said:
ShotgunShells said:
Thanks dude.

Didn't you used to visit my other board StlouisramsX.com? I think I remember you from there.
The way those hackers destroyed that board still stings to this day.
But I guess all things happen for a reason. If that didn't happen, there'd be no ROD.

Sure did, I signed up there a long time ago. I know about those hackers. I am partners with a friend of mine on a collectibles forum with close to 3500 members and the hackers are a constant threat. They hit us not long ago but thanks to him he is a whiz on the database and all that he stopped them but it seems like it's nonstop.

I really like what you have going on here. I will try to contribute more.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
HUMMMmm I have always been 100% ROD. Why go anywhere else? Well except Tweeter. Lots of fans online there with some players & X players. :evil:

Dochal

UDFA
X....X...X...

My friend from the old board (from which post totals don't carry over putting me in the humiliating position of being a mere UDFA on this board, but I become tangential and HONESTLY am not upset by that slight)....

You know me...

You know my qualifications...

You know I could have helped...

You know I would have wanted to help...been eager to help, even...

You know I would have brought all my powers to bear as a minion of the Don...

For the mental health of the Don...the X...He Who Is...

A simple PM would have done it...and preserved your confidentiality...

Because HIPAA is not just an animal...what?

I would have spared you much suffering...

But, all this is for naught now...

When I saw your anguished post on the PD site I was brought to tears...

I knew I could have helped...

I would have encouraged you to have done it sooner...with even more prolific use of all of the Freudian terms that peppered your message that day... :lol:

Remember...I am your 911...

Dochal

UDFA
X said:
LoyalRam said:
I understand why you did what you did,my friend. It IS addicting(PD). Part of the addiction, is almost immediate gratification when you post a thought, because someone has responded to it. Now, it often makes you want to pound the responder! :cheese: I often leave that board for a little while, but then it pulls me back in!.

So how do you make the cussword pictures? :tooth:
I get what you're saying. It is fun sometimes to continuously bat around a moron, but it's really become a waste of time. I'm not getting through to people with an agenda, and I no longer want to try. My epiphany included the realization that life's too short for stupid. I'd rather spend my time discussing things with people who know what the hell they're talking about. Again, that's no slight on the people over there who actually DO know what they're talking about. They're just too few and far between over there.

If the moderators there actually gave a shyte, maybe I would drop by every now and then. But clearly they don't. I'm STILL a member over there with my thread on page one, so that should tell you something. Nobody in an authority position ever polices that forum. They wait until someone tells on them like a 5 year old (which Old Mary has done to me in the past) before they take any action. Since everyone is pretty much in agreement with what I said, nobody has ratted me out. That's pretty hilarious.

Anyway, I know it's a little slow around here. But that's fine. The minute a forum let's a moron on board, things do tend to pick up. But once you drop your standards like that, you'll eventually become what you set out to avoid. And that's simply not happening here. Hope to see you around more often. You're a good guy.

Later.

I like this definition of what in my business is called the Dunning-Kruger Effect:

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes."

"Dunning and Kruger were awarded the 2000 lg Nobel Prize in Psychology for their report, "Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments".

In simple terms, morons are too stupid to know that they are morons.

You can read more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dochal said:
X....X...X...

My friend from the old board (from which post totals don't carry over putting me in the humiliating position of being a mere UDFA on this board, but I become tangential and HONESTLY am not upset by that slight)....

You know me...

You know my qualifications...

You know I could have helped...

You know I would have wanted to help...been eager to help, even...

You know I would have brought all my powers to bear as a minion of the Don...

For the mental health of the Don...the X...He Who Is...

A simple PM would have done it...and preserved your confidentiality...

Because HIPAA is not just an animal...what?

I would have spared you much suffering...

But, all this is for naught now...

When I saw your anguished post on the PD site I was brought to tears...

I knew I could have helped...

I would have encouraged you to have done it sooner...with even more prolific use of all of the Freudian terms that peppered your message that day... :lol:

Remember...I am your 911...
I know, Doc. I know. I should have sought your counsel first, but ...

It wasn't revenge I was after. It was a reckoning.

Tombstone-3.jpg