1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Goin' out like a BOSS! (Username style)

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Oct 28, 2012.

1. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $5,927,457.70
    I spend too much time at the PD, and that's gonna be over here in a few minutes.

Like my gramps always said, "If you're gonna go out, leave a crater."

Here's my final farewell to the PD. Had to use graphics to get the good words to show. :sly:

[hr][/hr]
    I have my own message board, and it's really the only place I belong. I keep coming back here trying to play defender of the faith, but it's of no consequence and I'm not even making a dent. I've made many videos to try and illustrate my points, I've sourced every quote I've used, and I think I build a fairly solid case with facts, history and relevant numbers when I pose an argument.

However.

The St Louis Post Dispatch RamSTALK forum is for [​IMG]

Nothing against the great fans here who continually battle against the [​IMG] who are trying to take it over. You're all doing a good enough job that you don't need me to help.

And hey, I ain't mad. I just don't belong in an environment with wall to wall [​IMG]. Life's too short, and so is Old Larry's dick. So, here's where I need your help, and I'm sure there are many who will oblige.

Please report me to be banned.

I don't have the [​IMG] willpower to stay away from here. I guess I'm like Kurt Russell in everyone's favorite movie, Tombstone. "I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!"

Well, [​IMG] that. You cowboys can have this [​IMG] cow town. I'm hanging up my badge & my guns, and I'm retiring to Silver Town. I prefer the atmosphere at my board. There's healthy criticism, and there's lively conversation, but there are no [​IMG] for me to worry about. Which would be the attitude Wyatt took when he ARRIVED in Tombstone. And look what happened. He got drawn into [​IMG] he didn't really want, and it cost him dearly.

Not me, [​IMG]. :lol:

Again, please don't quote me. Just report me.

Thanks for the memories, [​IMG]. To all you homers, out there, keep the faith, brothers! To all the bashers, grow the [​IMG] up and put together a RATIONAL argument for once in your stupid lives.

Thanks again, and ........

[​IMG]

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... p?t=918140

[hr][/hr]

Username, you're my inspiration. :gr:

Sorry for spending any time at all there. I'm all yours 100% now, so you're free to go running and screaming in every direction in utter and complete horror. I certainly won't blame you.
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.