Goin' out like a BOSS! (Username style)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Thordaddy said:
How I got banned from PD board AND Bernies board on the same day.
It was the first year of Linehans term as Rams coach.
Linny closed practices to the press and it was chapping Bernies ass ,bad.
He was merciless after the second game which the Rams lost to San Fran about how stupid Linny was and paranoid and yada yada.
So he keeps harping on it and after the Rams beat GB to go 4-1 ,I started a thread titled
Rams are 4-1 with closed practices

Then the first first post said simply'"just to let Bernie know" :shock:

He banned me from his board and the PD board.
I had seen people call him a fat ass, dumb ass, say any number of insulting and degrading things to him and survive, apparently I touched a nerve :tooth:

If they won't ban you try this , report you forgot your password, when they send you the new one delete the email ,so THEN you'll have to do it again to get back on and THAT hassle might keep you from going to the effort.
Yeah, he can be a bit touchy.

Is what it is though.

I honestly don't want to even look at that forum anymore. I was getting too invested in shutting down bad arguments, and then it hit me today.

"The freak am I doing?"

Those clowns aren't going to listen to reason, even when the reason is titanium solid. Not saying that I have infallible arguments, but like Doc said -- 27 threads about Bradford and nothing about the defense. That place is a shyte hole. There are some really great posters there, and I guess they have more patience. I just can't listen to morons anymore. I just can't. I can't do it.

I do need some help getting this place rolling though. I know we're all mostly on the same page and all, and we're like a buncha dudes who hang out together and shoot the shyte, but I think we need more traffic. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES am I insinuating that we should let the Old Marys of the world infiltrate this site. I'm just lookin for ideas. You guys want a game room or somethin'? Hit me up with ideas.

I understand why you did what you did,my friend. It IS addicting(PD). Part of the addiction, is almost immediate gratification when you post a thought, because someone has responded to it. Now, it often makes you want to pound the responder! :cheese: I often leave that board for a little while, but then it pulls me back in!.

So how do you make the cussword pictures? :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LoyalRam said:
I understand why you did what you did,my friend. It IS addicting(PD). Part of the addiction, is almost immediate gratification when you post a thought, because someone has responded to it. Now, it often makes you want to pound the responder! :cheese: I often leave that board for a little while, but then it pulls me back in!.

So how do you make the cussword pictures? :tooth:
I get what you're saying. It is fun sometimes to continuously bat around a moron, but it's really become a waste of time. I'm not getting through to people with an agenda, and I no longer want to try. My epiphany included the realization that life's too short for stupid. I'd rather spend my time discussing things with people who know what the hell they're talking about. Again, that's no slight on the people over there who actually DO know what they're talking about. They're just too few and far between over there.

If the moderators there actually gave a shit, maybe I would drop by every now and then. But clearly they don't. I'm STILL a member over there with my thread on page one, so that should tell you something. Nobody in an authority position ever polices that forum. They wait until someone tells on them like a 5 year old (which Old Mary has done to me in the past) before they take any action. Since everyone is pretty much in agreement with what I said, nobody has ratted me out. That's pretty hilarious.

Anyway, I know it's a little slow around here. But that's fine. The minute a forum let's a moron on board, things do tend to pick up. But once you drop your standards like that, you'll eventually become what you set out to avoid. And that's simply not happening here. Hope to see you around more often. You're a good guy.

Later.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I had to post something on that thread to back-up what you're saying. You're not yet banned. I'm sure it's just a matter of time though

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

here's your problem xman. your posts are too articulate and well thought out for you to get banned. the inserted swear words only enhance that post to legendary status. the pd staff are probably wishing they could post the exact same thing.

you have to be rude and crude to get banned. i've been banned twice from there.

the first time was a discussion about travis henry. i just innocently posted - why doesn't he just pull out and blow over the slut when he cums - thinking their filter would clean it up a bit. evidently their filter is useless and it went through as is. the next day i was kicked to the kerb.

the second time i simply told another poster to go and suck suh's dick. again the filter let it through as is. again the next day i was tossed out.

crude will always get you banned. your post was a thing of beauty.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It's a conundrum X, this Old Mary mus be a piece of work and NOW I'm a little curious :cheese:

I got no answers, I'm not a good thread starter and only middle of the pack on the football knowledge part.

Just gotta say this place has picked up a lot since you decided about two weeks ago to put some more focus here. It only takes one or two high achievers like you to keep a board active and only one or two adamant trolls to turn one south.

JMO but if ZN would agree to wear a shock collar :sly: and give me the remote ,I'd invite him back :what: but in the end it's all about people who KNOW they are a pain in the ass and when they start becoming one and someone shakes the cage and sez "Hey Thor , you're covering a little too much ground there" they actually care that someone they respect thinks that and they back down a 1/4 turn.

JMO here opinions are heartfelt , some of those I post I was thinking about earlier in a day I'm proud of them and I post ,proudly expecting affirmation,and then the cold reality that it was only "brilliant ' because the audience (me) was giving it a standing ovation sets in.
I'm OK if someone disagrees , hell I like it, then I get to paraphrase, I'm stimulated by the chance to find the right angle to show it to someone so we can agree,WHERE IMO it all goes wrong is when we characterize an argument because the arguments are extensions of the person for all of us, a little of that is OK but it has to be between people who KNOW the other person isn't summing them up with the characterization.

It's ALWAYS worse after a loss, cuz we ALL have this thought ,IF they'd done it MY WAY gawdammit we'd have won.

In the end there IS NO logical reason to root for them anyway, it's all emotion based and the emotions are an inch under the surface, JMO . The bye week is gonna be a challenge, two weeks to ruminate over a loss, ugh.

My story, McD's revenge, and I'm stickin' to it, all season long , McD has put in a few hours reviewing Rams games , by the time last week came up he knew us SO well we telegraphed every punch. He wanted to show US that we dumped him too soon.
IMO you can't take much from this but the humility that we have work to do.

Now there was enough in that post for everyone to find something to disagree with so,all right guys, BRING IT :razzed:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
slow-clap.gif

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Dunno, ME? evertime I go back to the home page I check to see who is on line ,NOW evertime I look and see X isn't on line I think, "Oh No! He's over there in that bad neighborhood , talking smack with those hooligans again" :lmao:

I remember ONE guy from the PD I really thought had something on the ball,not that there weren't others, but this dude who went by Galaxy had some good shit, but he got banned.
He and I had a steel cage thread over Rotlesbergers no helmet motorcycle wreck.

Being banned from the PD is sort of IMO a right of passage, good luck X, you can do it bro :mrgreen:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Dunno, ME? evertime I go back to the home page I check to see who is on line ,NOW evertime I look and see X isn't on line I think, "Oh No! He's over there in that bad neighborhood , talking smack with those hooligans again" :lmao:

I remember ONE guy from the PD I really thought had something on the ball,not that there weren't others, but this dude who went by Galaxy had some good shit, but he got banned.

Being banned from the PD is sort of IMO a right of passage, good luck X, you can do it bro :mrgreen:
I just noticed that I'm hidden from view on the home page. I think that's because by default, I'm ALWAYS logged in via Tapatalk, and in those settings or something I must have it set to hidden. Have no fear, I'm always here. One way or another.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
Thordaddy said:

I just noticed that I'm hidden from view on the home page. I think that's because by default, I'm ALWAYS logged in via Tapatalk, and in those settings or something I must have it set to hidden. Have no fear, I'm always here. One way or another.

Cool, gotta keep this thing rolling, a little levity , some good natured trash talikn' between friends and ON TO the REAL enemy,the 9r's.

Who dey play dis week,hope they beat them up leave em bruised and looking forward to an easy game with the wobegone Rams ,JMO but in two weeks it's a one game season where we can complete the first half of "the sweep" yesterday's OVER .
Gotta go to work.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
[warning]CLEARLY SOME NSFW CONTENT HERE

... just sayin'.[/warning]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cV_q-mVAAA[/youtube]

superfan24

Starter
Too fuckin funny X.
Best thing I've seen all day. Haven't been to the pd since this site was created and will never go back.
GO RAMS

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So I read through "The Thread" over in ramSTALK...

Upon review , this thought came to mind. There are fewer quality posters there than here, however , there are an unlimited number of punk ass bitches mixed in with the limited quality that does exist.

Apparently some of the bitches are making claims that the posters here never disagree ... what a bunch of Bull Shit . Couldn't be farther from the truth.

Too bad that the quality guys over there don't participate here too. Some did mention not being able to access this site while at work. Nothing can be done about that I guess.

But again ,,, I don't think there are really that many quality posters there. The miserable pukes are obviously happy to be surrounded by others who are miserable too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think you have to do MUCH worse than what I've been doing in order to get banned. I've broken about 30 rules over there and I'm still a member. Unbelievable. However, I think I sealed the deal. I made one last post and then reported myself.

To Mike Smith personally.

"Hey, dumbfuck. Take a look at what I'm doing to your forum. Earn your $9.47 an hour and boot me."

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Still no ban :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Probably prolonging your agony because you said you want to be banned. lol Initially I was kinda surprised by the number of supporters that came out of the wood work for you. Shows there is some good left over there. The dumb asses have leached onto the thread now tho.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
Still no ban :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Probably prolonging your agony because you said you want to be banned. lol Initially I was kinda surprised by the number of supporters that came out of the wood work for you. Shows there is some good left over there. The dumb asses have leached onto the thread now tho.
Yeah, I'm done. I thought the final flurry of expletives would seal it, but whatever.

That was enough encores. :yeh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
homer-excited.png

708c93d63e8045ebb197ee3.png

(apparently I have to include Username in on all of my future correspondences)

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Ahahahahaha.... That's exactly how I went out over their too, and I still remain on the banned list. I went nuts one day and I don't regret it. That place is nothing but negative and it was seriously taking years off of my life.

Thanks to RoD, I have regained those lost years!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GcBean said:
Ahahahahaha.... That's exactly how I went out over their too, and I still remain on the banned list. I went nuts one day and I don't regret it. That place is nothing but negative and it was seriously taking years off of my life.

Yes. Your meltdown was of epic proportions. I remember it well.

We should trend this shit and get more people to do it. lol.

PhxRam

X said:
GcBean said:

Yes. Your meltdown was of epic proportions. I remember it well.

We should trend this shit and get more people to do it. lol.

I still think you should claim that someone hacked into your account and once reinstated post it all over again.