GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Uh Goff 5 yards beyond LOS on that pass?

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I was like wait wtf?! No challenge either haha. Guess no one really cares.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I thought he was behind the blue line. But I was looking more for the drop. lol.

Nah, he was about 5 yards past it, but the ref missed it... I'm sure it was something the Vikes couldn't challenge, shit happens... I'll take it.

Good throws by Goff, good drive.

Mick

Pro Bowler
As mentioned earlier...Quick drops the first pass...slightly behind but both hands on it....this kid is just going to make it as hard as possible for the Rams to keep him it seems...sigh

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah, he was about 5 yards past it, but the ref missed it... I'm sure it was something the Vikes couldn't challenge, crap happens... I'll take it.

Good throws by Goff, good drive.

Vikes could challenge it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I can't wait to see Groh and Boris unwrap TA week 1.
This offense is super-top secret at the moment

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe in Goff! Too early to judge Keenum!:rockon:

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Well that was quick, no time to really comment before a TD... Guess I shouldn't complain, just not used to it. Goff looked good throwing on the move. TD pass was NFL quality pace. Jamon Brown ole on that first pass that was dropped by Quick, no bueno all around. Chase Reynolds doing what he's asked. I guess it's nice they let Aaron Green have a couple tries on the goalline but banging between the tackles isn't his thing...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Shawn Hill getting the Keenum treatment. Stave starting

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a big boy throw.
image.jpeg

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I MISSED THE FIRST 10 MINUTES AND WE ALREADY SCORED AND I MISSED IT. I AM SO SAD!!!! HOW DID WE SCORE