GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Duke fuckin Williams better get a fair shake. If we cut this guy without giving him a chance I'll lose my shit.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
If Goff is going to start Week 1, he needs to play the entire first half. If Keenum is going to start Week 1, give him a series.

With our depth at RB, Gurley better not freaking dress for the game.

Sit Tavon and Britt, too. There are a lot of WR's on the bubble, and this will be a great time to get some game reps with Goff.

Defense is defense. We know what we have. Sit Tree, too. I don't care if we give up 50 points against the Vikings. Let's just fine tune the offense.

GO RAMS!

lockdnram21

Legend
If Goff is going to start Week 1, he needs to play the entire first half. If Keenum is going to start Week 1, give him a series.

With our depth at RB, Gurley better not freaking dress for the game.

Sit Tavon and Britt, too. There are a lot of WR's on the bubble, and this will be a great time to get some game reps with Goff.

Defense is defense. We know what we have. Sit Tree, too. I don't care if we give up 50 points against the Vikings. Let's just fine tune the offense.

GO RAMS!
Goff Starting

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wow, ... CBS Rams Pre-Game is about 10 seconds out of sync between the video and audio. Let's get it together guys.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Keenum not playing tonight.
Fisher says Keenum has had a great camp.

Goff gets the start tonight

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Duke freakin Williams better get a fair shake. If we cut this guy without giving him a chance I'll lose my crap.

let's see what they've got. fisher calling freaking 20 consecutive running plays won't help determine which wrs can make it in this league.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I won't be watching as tonight is the Gamecock's season opener, but I'll defnitely be watching this game over the weekend. Go Rams, and get out injury free!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I won't be watching as tonight is the Gamecock's season opener, but I'll defnitely be watching this game over the weekend. Go Rams, and get out injury free!

Muschamp is the coach. You don't want to watch that.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Keenum not playing tonight.
Fisher says Keenum has had a great camp.

Goff gets the start tonight

Hope we keep our #1 Oline in for at least the 1st qtr to let Goff get into a confidence building rhythm. Keep Williams out of the LT spot for as long as possible...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Duke freakin Williams better get a fair shake. If we cut this guy without giving him a chance I'll lose my crap.

The ball bouncing off his chest last week didn't exactly earn him goodwill.

Duke and Mike Thomas both need to find their hands tonight.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it helps prevent injury I would sit his naked ass on the bench right next to the water cooler.

Dude, assblisters lead to lots of missed game time. That impacts change of direction and start/stop moves.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The ball bouncing off his chest last week didn't exactly earn him goodwill.

Duke and Mike Thomas both need to find their hands tonight.

Understood. But if Quick gets the chances he gets, Duke should get more then one.