GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Is there an online stream I can use? I need my fix, but there's no Rams football in my area. (Fuck the Chiefs, by the way.)

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I get this live on Direct TV channel 46, unfortunately it's Spanish. Gonna have to get it on radio and hope they match up. What is the channel, 710AM?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I'm gonna have to wait till 11pm Friday night on nfl network to watch the game. Thank God I just signed up for nfl sunday ticket today so I'll be able to watch whatever regular season game I want! Screw the Chiefs and the bears, no I don't want to watch your games.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there an online stream I can use? I need my fix, but there's no Rams football in my area. (freak the Chiefs, by the way.)

ppl will post links closer to the kick off so check back around then.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Good to see NFL.com is up to speed. Spot the error. :burp:

ramsViks.JPG

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff gets the start tonight. I assume Keenum won't play.

View: https://twitter.com/biggs_jeff/status/771456873543467008

Nice! I hope he gets the first half and time with the #1 OLine.
This was just announced on NFLN By Randy Moss! Keenum will not play! We're going to see a lot of Goff and Mannion!! OH! Also announced, Sean Hill will not be Starting!! THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE WILD!! :D" Do I bet it or Not!?! Can I afford to Loose some ROD $$$$ on this game!!":confused:

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I am seriously tired of the Brian Quick experience & ready to move a year ago

We know your feelings. Just do not agree with them. Spruce has never gotten open against anybody but a soft cover 2. Can he get open in press man? Still waiting to see. My opinion, he is a practice squad player.

TK42-RAM

This was just announced on NFLN By Randy Moss! Keenum will not play! We're going to see a lot of Goff and Mannion!! OH! Also announced, Sean Hill will not be Starting!! THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE WILD!! :D" Do I bet it or Not!?! Can I afford to Loose some ROD $$$$ on this game!!":confused:

lol. I can't afford to -- but you have plenty of ROD CA$$$H!

Looking forward to this -- see how Goff responds.

TK42-RAM

I'll spot you a ROD friendly loan, @TK42-RAM. Just need that signature and all the Mods approval. :whistle:

lol. It's ok BR -- the reason I am so low is I make glass half full bets such as Rams to finish 16-0 --- today I am thinking Rams 56-Vikings 0.

GO RAMS !!!!!

TK42-RAM

... just joined -- don't make me beg - or sell my helmet --- for ROD$$$$