GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn you VENT THREAD! I thought you were banned for this week!

Athos

Legend
Let's just admit it.

We are NOT a good team. We just AREN'T!

8-8 at best.

We have no fucking offense. Our passing attack.....isn't even a passing attack. It's hideously and embarrassingly bad.

I'm sick and tired of Fisher's sorry ass excuse of an offense. This is what happens when you do JACK SHIT to fix it until YEAR FUCKING FOUR!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
A live look in at Jeff Fisher's seat.
office-chair-on-fire.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Well shit. That game was gonna be the tie breaker for the playoffs wild card. Guess it doesn't matter if we lost cause we don't even look like a freaking playoff team with this garbage offense.

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
I would rather have a fully concussed Teddy Bridgewater than a 100% Nick Foles any day of the week.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Undisciplined Defense along with a "Play-Not-To-Lose" Offense = ONE BIG UGLY F*ING LOSS!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Seasons not over and minn has a tough schedule the rest of the season, they will slide back. Rams really needed to pull ahead of seattle though

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
Starting the vent early. There is your .500 coach. It is getting very old watching this lack of a passing game, year in and year out. How many times can you run the same plays? It is too predictable.

I will stand by my team, but this one hurt. We have to start hitting the middle of the field. I know a lot of folks love Bailey, but I want to see Quick and Britt on the field at the same time, with Austin and Gurley.

TXRams86

The Infamous
That didn't cost us the game. We were against it today with 5 defense starters out, and our starting right tackle. Not to mention Gurley never got going and our offense is putrid.
i'm sorry but agree to disagree.
there was NO reason to go for 2 so early in the game.
if anything, the reasons you listed should be reason enough NOT to go for 2.
go for 2? wrong.
then decide run the ball with our shitty o-line on said 2 point conversion? wrong.
yes, that lost us the game. we would have been up by 1 after Greg's FG.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Whoever had the breeze in OT was always going to win it.

Vikings could not score against it.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not enough long passes. Britt was quiet in the 2nd half. Quick is a ghost. We are relying to much on our running game.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Except neither team kicked into the wind. It sure looks easy from the view on your couch.

Come on it was the first quarter and no need for two. I can see that from any seat, not just the couch.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pretty mad. Team shit the bed again. We would have beat Pittsburgh had Kendricks caught the ball. We would have beat Minnesota had Austin caught the ball.

But at the same time, those games shouldn't be won or lost on one mistake. Our offense should be doing more. But it's not. And, personally, I think it's because of the QB. He's far too inconsistent and streaky. The play-calling in the 2nd half was questionable at best but Foles had a few chances near the end and didn't make that one throw that we needed.