GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Let's just admit it.

We are NOT a good team. We just AREN'T!

8-8 at best.

We have no freaking offense. Our passing attack.....isn't even a passing attack. It's hideously and embarrassingly bad.

I'm sick and tired of Fisher's sorry ass excuse of an offense. This is what happens when you do JACK crap to fix it until YEAR freaking FOUR!
But Schottenheimer was the problem

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
i'm sorry but agree to disagree.
there was NO reason to go for 2 so early in the game.
if anything, the reasons you listed should be reason enough NOT to go for 2.
go for 2? wrong.
then decide run the ball with our crappy o-line on said 2 point conversion? wrong.
yes, that lost us the game. we would have been up by 1 after Greg's FG.

Didn't lose us the game. If we didn't go for 2 and would have kicked the PAT, the Queens wouldn't have gone for 2. It's a wash, man. There were other factors that contributed to the loss.

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
Imagine what this season would be like if we had a QB.
If Fisher had any brains or b**** he'd bench that worthless Foles. If he plays 16 games maybe he'll finally have a game he throws for 200 yards.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
We're done. Whoever lost this game had their season ended. It was us.

Robert Quinn mailing it in really ticks
me off too. I need more on that. We needed him, I didn't hear at any point after the Niner game he was hurt. Just bad.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That didn't cost us the game. We were against it today with 5 defense starters out, and our starting right tackle. Not to mention Gurley never got going and our offense is putrid.
When you leavePoints off the board costs you a game, especially when the game goes to OT

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
No, I don't understand why Zimmer is so upset, he ran out of the pocket. You call yourself old school and then cry when your QB gets hit running the football?

Looks like he'd cry if he dropped his twinkie on the ground. whining nancy boy.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
but Foles had a few chances near the end and didn't make that one throw that we needed.

The thing is, I can't tell if it's a bad throw...or just bad communication between him and the receivers. It just seems like sometimes neither one knows what route to run.

Shuie3225

Starter
We have a joke of an offense...O line and Foles are both a joke...might as well start losing for a better pick because there's no reason to want to win with this offense. There is no chance we make any noise in the playoffs. Austin Davis ran a better O with no Gurley and TO being mediocre.

Has a passing offense ever been this inept on 3rd down??

mst1981

Rookie
Didn't lose us the game. If we didn't go for 2 and would have kicked the PAT, the Queens wouldn't have gone for 2. It's a wash, man. There were other factors that contributed to the loss.

Exactly, I kinda wish that one call was the only reason we lost that game, but the Rams problems are way bigger. The offense (Gurley and Austin aside) is PUTRID.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can easily see us being 9-7 now. And of course 8-8

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
i'm sorry but agree to disagree.
there was NO reason to go for 2 so early in the game.
if anything, the reasons you listed should be reason enough NOT to go for 2.
go for 2? wrong.
then decide run the ball with our crappy o-line on said 2 point conversion? wrong.
yes, that lost us the game. we would have been up by 1 after Greg's FG.

There were plenty of plays that played into the loss, the missed FG, letting TB run it in for a TD then the 2 point conversion, Foles not throwing to a wide open KB on opening play. The Rams had their chances to win but didnt capitalize on them.

Ramatik

Starter
That didn't cost us the game. We were against it today with 5 defense starters out, and our starting right tackle. Not to mention Gurley never got going and our offense is putrid.

You are right. The math doesn't work. The missed field goal cost us the game. The ineffective quarterback cost us the game. Cook should be nowhere near the playing field. And the defense... well, they played some decent ball, even being down so many starters. That's just he way it goes I guess. We still need a QB.

Irish

Starter
Must be nice doing whatever you want with no consequence because your owner is too preoccupied with trying to enrich himself.

Hell, Fisher's title may as well include "Travel Concierge."

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Come on it was the first quarter and no need for two. I can see that from any seat, not just the couch.
It's easy to look at one play or decision.

That play didn't beat this team today. Their putrid passing game and total unwillingness to even look at any kind of intermediate passing game did. Throw it deep to our big WRs or bubble screens to our gadget midget. Until they figure out to use someone other then Austin on bubble screens this is gonna continue to haunt this team.

Maybe it's because they have a QB who can't make those throws. I'm just saying.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Except neither team kicked into the wind. It sure looks easy from the view on your couch.
Sure it looks easy from my view on the couch. Is that wrong? Maybe.
But I seem to be a believer that if you're paying a kicker millions to do his job, you shouldn't second guess that when there's wind.
I'm sure there are countless coaches and kickers that would have decided to kick that field goal...even into the wind.
As I said to another poster, agree to disagree.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm beginning to wonder if the team has the intelligence to actually learn. Learn from your mistakes. Learn what causes those yellow hankies to be continuously throw at your feet. Learn to throw the ball. Learn to catch the ball when you can actually get your hands on it. Learn how to call an offensive game. The Rams got what they earned and deserved today. Another loss. In a game they could've easily won. The failed two point conversion did not lose the game. Continual mistakes and a lousy offense did lose this game.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Imagine what this season would be like if we had a QB.
uh, imagine what this offense would look like with an OL and I include Robinson.
Plus you can only have so many players out injured and still expect to win. Olgletree, Quinn, Long, Gaines

Ramatik

Starter
I would rather have a fully concussed Teddy Bridgewater than a 100% Nick Foles any day of the week.

Well, all that would mean, was if you made the playoffs with a good team, than you'd immediately get bounced, cuz Teddy isn't a very good QB either.