GDT: Lions at Seapigeons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Great rush, great call, can't finish the tackle. I feel your pain Jones

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Seahawks D looks ok. Wilson is good at avoiding the rush and has above average accuracy. But that dude will not last long in this league. Running QBs never do.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
So..whats wrong with Calvin Johnson? ?? I mean did he forget how to play football or something or..

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All those weapons and Lions are hot garbage on offense.

Call me crazy but Stafford is overrated.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wonder has Calvin worked with Stafford much this offseason...they look off...

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Can WE pretend that Green Bay is in the NFC WEST? We need to bring the same intensity we play our division teams. Hypnosis anyone? WOW the shegals OL can't protect for crap. If this was the MOB SQUAD we'd be seeing Wilson's backup by now. This 12TH man must have gone for a coffee.

I know it would defeat the purpose of seeing the Arch in our new outside stadium by the river but I really like the design of the stadium in seattle for home field sound advantage.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The last deep pass to Calvin was PI. Defender was holding his left arm down. But no way they would call it in Seattle.
If it was Tru it would of been called like 3 times.