GDT: Lions at Seapigeons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Let's see just how good Wussel and his recovery water is without Lynch toting the rock.

Granted, he's lucky to be facing the Lions D, but still. If I were the Lions, I'd sell out in keeping the midget in the pocket and make him beat you with his arm.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Detroit won tonight. They have a lot of talent, especially on offense, and no Lynch for Seatle is huge.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I bet a lil ROD$$$ on the Lions...watch them lose...They're looking like the noise has them scared.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Man, Seattle seriously looks like they miss Unger, and Graham looks like a totally auxiliary piece.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
God I wish we'd drafted Bobby Wagner like Fisher wanted​

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Seattle fans probably didn't like that hit on Lockett. Something more for them to cry about.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
God I wish we'd drafted Bobby Wagner like Fisher wanted​

Yeah, he was a no brainer pick. I was screaming at the TV when they made the trade. I didn't think he would be there. Dumb move. he would easily be a mid first in a redraft.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wussel and the dirty birds look like shit without Lynch, but the Lions are way too incompetent.