GDT: Jets at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
later... gonna take a couple days for this shit show to wear off....

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dont care what the play call those were 2 horrible horrible decisions by goff to go long into tight coverage. Hard to win championships when your qb is making stupid ass decisions like that
Oh fuck off ..... y’all were whinging he didn’t throw deep last week

Psycho_X

Legend
we better come out and just fucking destroy the Seahawks next week after this performance.

TXRams86

The Infamous
The last game Adam Gase will ever win as a head coach comes against the “genius” McVay and the pretender Rams. What a fucking joke.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Just one last thing fucking team didn't play well at all but listen boy genius 3rd and 4 shit call but fine take a shot but then you do that on 4th and 4 ...you better off just running twice or letting gay kick since he looks like he has a massive leg. This is beyond horrible it's an embarrassment. The overthinking needs to stop. Your not always the smartest guy in the room. Didn't Belicheat teach you that lesson on the Superbowl which should last a lifetime.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just lost all confidence of this team doing anything in the playoffs. It probably hurts us against the Seahawks instead of helps because the Seahawks will use the same gameplan and we probably won't answer the call. Hell, we might not even make the playoffs.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense played like shit (although somehow only gave up 293 yards). OL didn't play well.

But those 3rd and 4th down play calls and decisions by Goff were the worst I've ever seen. I'm putting the blame on both of them because there were other routes and Goff made a horrible decision first and then a bad throw to Everett second.

Worst five year stretch in NFL history? Nope, today is the most embarrassed I've ever been to be a Rams fan

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just don't think McVay or Goff are the answers. You do not lose to one of the worst teams in years. This team is the most inconsistent I've ever seen. That's all on coaching and up and down QB play. Sick of it.

Ellard80

Legend
Thats FUCKING Twice... the defense couldnt stop them other team at the end of the game.

seriously what the fuck

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh man, I told you guys we'd lose..A team's got to know its limitations

Marc Spector

Rookie
im legit pissed cuz i wasted my fucking day to watch this shit show AND I missed most of the KC/NO game which was actually a good game.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Mcvay is probably not calling those long throws on 3 and 4 th and 4. Goff is again not taking what the defense is giving. Just mind boggling that he keeps doing this

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Defense played like shit (although somehow only gave up 293 yards). OL didn't play well.

But those 3rd and 4th down play calls and decisions by Goff were the worst I've ever seen. I'm putting the blame on both of them because there were other routes and Goff made a horrible decision first and then a bad throw to Everett second.

Worst five year stretch in NFL history? Nope, today is the most embarrassed I've ever been to be a Rams fan

This is all on McVay:. How many times have we seen him throw the bubble screen on third and long but throw the bomb on third and short? Stupid. Why not run it twice there if you know you're going to go for it on fourth down?