GAME DAY GDT - Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean we have a short window to win and you go cheap. AD will be done soon. Stafford isn’t getting younger. You went all in to win last year and now you want to go cheap and sign players that are busts. Unbelievable.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Stafford running for his life and getting drilled and yet y'all be talking shit on him. Focus your energy on the OL and lack of run game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford needs to get his head out of his ass and stop turning the ball over.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Havenstein sucks Why did we pay this guy again?
If you're feeling depressed let me make it worse for you. As bad as he's been he's probably our best offensive lineman. What does that say?

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I'm over the injury excuse...this is on McVay and Co. They know what a detriment this offensive line is and absolutely refuse to add help via FA or trade. PLEASE KNEEL AND END THIS GAME SO WE CAN MOVE ON.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Lmao.
I hope we hear some pissed off guys in the locker room. The too cool for school shit is not working

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
We aren’t getting OBJ. This is probably him right now.

laughing-lol.gif

I said that we need to pray but 3- 3 and that's a big if then the bye that's mid November I believe he should sign during that bye if it's with us he said today he targets mid November return 3-3 might not scare h off knowing we getting healthy that bye may save us as well as the trade deadline is wt nov 1.? So if we show we will do wteva to improve there's a chance new season after the bye if we 3-3 only spin I can put on it before I smash my tv

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Mayube HENDO wasn't supposed to block on that play - but stepping aside to the QB can get leveled....
eh... not sure about that move....

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well we can always go back and enjoy last season on YouTube. This year looks like a bust.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Do yall not understand how difficult it is to generate offense with no 2nd primary weapon and a bottom 32 offense line?

The only thing I can see how we fucked up is drafting tutu and getting ARob.

The Rams current right guard is probably better than the guy who started the season there.
And… did McVay adjust his game plan?

It’s a shit offense right now.