GAME DAY GDT - Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Marc Spector

Rookie
The defense didn’t have its starting safeties… a starting corner & top two backup CBs and its one decent edge is playing hurt.

I don’t wanna hear about injuries on offense. It’s waaaaaaaay more than that.
Do yall not understand how difficult it is to generate offense with no 2nd primary weapon and a bottom 32 offense line?

The only thing I can see how we fucked up is drafting tutu and getting ARob.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Props to the defense today doing its job. Basically the only ones today.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not much more to say. Kupp and Donald are the only guys pulling their weight.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We just didn't have the horses for this one. Gonna have to get this OL healthy and maybe change it up with the weapons in the pass game.

Congrats to Dallas and great game by them. Good team right there. Hope the Rams can win enough to see them again later.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Ugly. Not sure what the answer is. Every game looks the same. No creativity. I understand injuries are limiting the Rams offensively right now. But still. We seem to do the same thing every week, expecting a different result.

RamWoodie

Legend
Well folks...I felt it this morning. Just didn't have a good feel for this game...and I hate to say I was right.

THE RAMS NEED OLINE HELP....BAD!!!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Please don’t send Stafford back out into this. We’re all better off if the just let Wolford knee it

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2-3. Two blowouts at home. And there’s absolutely nothing that makes me think they can turn this around. Looks like best would be 9-8. Right now I’d say 8-9.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The defense didn’t have its starting safeties… a starting corner & top two backup CBs and its one decent edge is playing hurt.

The injuries certainly did hurt them. But honestly, I don't think our starters are a very good unit. And we no legit WR2 opposite Kupp. Our RB's are JAG's. We really don't have an offensive unit that can compete against better defenses.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
We still got a shot baby! Just need a touchdown and then get an onside kick and then score another touchdown in the next two minutes.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't know what this team would look like if healthy but the o line has been cursed this year. I liked them picking Bruss. But he got hurt early even if he wasn't beating out Shelton. But then Allen goes down. Anchrum goes down. Edwards has been down. I just think it is hard to plug in replacements there, when you start hitting 3rd string players.

No. It isn't the only problem but it is the major one.

Also, when you sign big time free agents and they don't work out, you have problems. They hit with Von and OBJ last year.

This year....not so much.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm sorry we can blame Stafford but we are ruining his year his career and quality of life. If he was 23 again fine but he won't make it and sad part is we are also shortening his career. When he leaves AD gone by then for sure count Mcvay gone as well.

Also I'd be shocked if Obj comes back at best we 3-3 and that's not a gimme by any stretch.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm sorry we can blame Stafford but we are ruining his year his career and quality of life. If he was 23 again fine but he won't make it and sad part is we are also shortening his career. When he leaves AD gone by then for sure count Mcvay gone as well.

Also I'd be shocked if Obj comes back at best we 3-3 and that's not a gimme by any stretch.
We aren’t getting OBJ. This is probably him right now.

laughing-lol.gif

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I feel like McV may need some adjustments. Feels like he is still calling plays like it’s last years squad. We can’t run, we can’t take deep drops. We need quick hitters - lots of them.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

Like I keep saying this team front office won't give up but get a high quality edge someone who can help in all aspects no matter the price and pray for an obj return Jefferson return and a creative trade like Austin Corbett

I don't give a fuck about who plays where but I bring Fischer in for a tryout immediately feelings aren't my concern.