GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I remember when Rod Streeter was looking like one of those up and coming super promising young receivers a few years ago. Injuries really bit him.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
They better start giving Duke some meaningful reps. Tired of this garbage time crap. Quick has shown he doesn't deserve 1s and 2s reps. Sub in Duke and see what he can do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seau has a good first step. I like how he plays.

That said, he kinda over runs plays and washes himself out of a good position. At times. Don't know if it's an instinct issue or just getting too agreesive.

quinn used to do that in his first couple of years as well.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@dieterbrock Exactly but that is not the case we gave up top 10 least points and were nowhere near a top 10 team. you are making the counterpoint without knowing it.
If time of possession has no effect on a game you have a point otherwise you don't

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Deeper group: Running Back or Defensive Line?

Not based on solely this game, just in general.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Coples gonna make this team?
Yes but unfortunately it's a little redundant. You saw the concern on that one run with the hole the size of a truck -- Coples is a penatrator, he is very similar to Easely. So both are basically backing up Donald, neither has the skillset of Brockers of occupying space & drawing double teams & holding the line of scrimmage. Only backup guys that have shown that ability are Fat Cam and Longacre in the rare times he's moved inside, and Westbrooks a little bit. He will make the team because GW loves gap shooting DTs, only I will remain stressed over what happens if Brockers goes down.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Magee isn't making this roster. And I hate that play-call.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I want to see some Aaron Green!

...and Duke Williams!

Can someone yell down to Fisher for me?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Magee isn't making this roster. And I hate that play-call.

Magee is the most limited of the runningbacks to begin with. I can't believe he is in over Green right now. Guess they want to give him a look.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
And what team did that?
It's simple if my defense gives up less points than the other team, I'll win pretty much every time

I think the point was if you give up tons of yards your offense isn't on the field. Makes it harder to outscore the other team if you don't have the ball, right?
It really goes hand in hand. If we can find a way to not give up a ton of yards we might score even more points then the terrible amount last year. So imagine where would might rank if we had more 3 and outs..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh, the one fumble was, the other was on third down and went out of bounds, it didn't do anything really, hit as he was getting ready to throw.

It's not as much about the results as it is about Goff's decision that led to it.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I think Aaron Green is injured, or at least missed time during the week so they are probably holding him out.