GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So the defense giving up yardage has been the problem here?
tumblr_my0r9hEpot1rm1xhko2_r1_250.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
My Basic opinion of the Game. A Win is a Win. The Team has now come-from-Behind to go 2-0. It's a good Start!
BUT!! We have a lot of work to do!!Britt-Guuurley-Benny Cunningham and Brown Looked GREAT! And Gaines Looks Fine, which is a major Plus!
The Penalties SUCKED!!
And, at this rate, Keenum will definitely be the Week #1 Starting QB! Goff is growing but I don't think he'll be ready Week #1!!
We can't Win in week #3 against Denver by trying to come from behind with their "D"!!
Just my random thoughts!(y);)

Yeah, next week will be our first real test for our first team O-Line going against the Denver first team defense, for probably a good 3 quarters. Don't know how long Gurley will play, maybe the 1'st quarter only. Hope to see a good deal more of Austin and a lot less of Quick. Be nice if Spruce is recovered for this game, but Britt, Austin, Cooper & Higbee along with Gurley, Cunningham & Brown can truly show the league what the Rams are made of with a break-out performance. If Quinn & Gaines report for duty as scheduled, our pass rush will be much improved and our backfield will take advantage of this gift. With everyone returning, Ogletree's adjustment at MLB may be my only concern. Would really like to see our D take down Denver's QB's several times in this one, even if it doesn't count, this is the pre-season game I want to see us come out on fire, especially so for an away game in enemy territory. Probably best that Keenum plays the greater part of those first 3 quarters against this Denver D. jmo.

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
Yes! And talking to that idiot Chiefs fan/actor while we had an injured player on the field was the most low class thing that I've seen in years.

Well the Rams broadcast talked to Demoff during the Westbrook injury and no one seemed to care really so not sure which is worse. I like Faulk and Siciliano and wish they did every game but Dickerson kinda sounds like an idiot. They had to keep bailing him out during the broadcast and he was just bad at it in general.

General game impressions,

Goff has a long ways to go.

No one is stepping up at safety it seems.

Malcolm Brown is a stud.

Troy Hill is looking like a waiver wire steal at this point. Like the way he hits and covers.

Longacre, Easley, and Seau sure do know how to rush the passer.

Brian Quick can't be cut fast enough.

Happiest part of the night was seeing Gaines on the field.