GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@dieterbrock Exactly but that is not the case we gave up top 10 least points and were nowhere near a top 10 team. you are making the counterpoint without knowing it.
If time of possession has no effect on a game you have a point otherwise you don't
Of course they were a top 10 D
Points against proves that
Again, the scoreboard is the best statistic. That's a fact

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One guy I don't recall seeing is our only defensive draft pick. Anybody noticed Forest doing anything?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@dieterbrock Exactly but that is not the case we gave up top 10 least points and were nowhere near a top 10 team. you are making the counterpoint without knowing it.
If time of possession has no effect on a game you have a point otherwise you don't

No, he's not. We were nowhere near a top 10 team because our offense was absolute ass. Our offense ranked 31st in points per drive. Time of possession is irrelevant. Our offense simply didn't score. That's not the defense's fault. We would have been a lot worse than 7-9 if we had a defense that gave up more points.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the fucking preseason. Let Goff throw it.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
McGee just does not push the pile. Without being a threat out of the backfield he won't make the team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rhaney should beat out Kush, you need to be able to snap the damn ball!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good play by Britt, Gurley and Cooper tonight.
I'd like to see Goff with these guys along with TA.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the point was if you give up tons of yards your offense isn't on the field. Makes it harder to outscore the other team if you don't have the ball, right?
It really goes hand in hand. If we can find a way to not give up a ton of yards we might score even more points then the terrible amount last year. So imagine where would might rank if we had more 3 and outs..
Like last year in the Detroit game or the game in Seattle? Our defense gave up yardage in each game but no points. And they scored a Td in each game. So yes a good offense can make a defense look better by controlling the clock. Which of course our offense didn't do. So thanks for helping me make the point here. Our offense put all the pressure on the d, and they still have up 10th fewest points. That makes them a top 10 d for sure