GDT. Arizona vs Carolina. 3:30 PM CST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was a sketchy PI call, tho.

Big hole for that AZ offense.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Oh and If Brucey could pull a hammy in game and a jaw muscle in post game presser I wouldn't mind

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
pretty damn good defense out there.. and they're wearing blue and white :whistle:

Arizona's gettin shiiit on :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is Bruce arians your dream girl haha

facebook-cute-giggle-smiley-emoticon.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why is Carolina being dumb? Arizona can't do shit on offense run the fucking ball.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Lousy game. I argree neither team belongs in the playoffs. Some of the worst playoff football I've ever seen. Sure glad we've got Hekker. Their punter sucks!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lousy game. I argree neither team belongs in the playoffs. Some of the worst playoff football I've ever seen. Sure glad we've got Hekker. Their punter sucks!
And is it just me or is the camera work crappy as well as ed hoculi sucks

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
FYI, my gif is a picture of me vs ARZ this year. That was fun. I knew we killed ARZ's post season like they killed our regular season that night. Stanton went down on when Donald sacked him, I had Donald's on. This is sweet revenge after that game.

It's your turn ARZ, Choke on it.