GDT. Arizona vs Carolina. 3:30 PM CST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll bet Fish cracked a cold celebratory beer with the Cards' loss. He didn't rise to the bait after Arians' comments, but you know he was pi$$ed. It has to feel good seeing them get knocked right the F out.

Great start to this year's playoffs. Now a nice loss by Dallas tomorrow plz.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Not in denial. Just don't like Cam. It's a free country. I'm watching two great QBs right now. I would love to have either one.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
1 down, 2 to go.
I'm not as concerned about Dallas. I want Seattle and NE out.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Whoooo!!! Getting jacked jacked on Dr. Pepper! So glad those turkey bastards got embarrassed. It was a long drive home that night after the game, but I was comforted knowing Lindley was taking them elimination land.

Freak the Big Dead Turkeys :cheers:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Guess your defense spent too much time reading their press clippings, eh Bruce?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not easy winning with your 3rd string QB in a game where you give the other team free points is it?
I don't give a shit who the coach is.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Not easy winning with your 3rd string QB in a game where you give the other team free points is it?
I don't give a crap who the coach is.
Yeah, when you're on your practice squad QB, doesn't matter how good the rest of your team is, you're likely not going to do much in the playoffs. For Arians to scale back his offense as much as he did showed me that Lindley could not be trusted to "sling it". It's too bad for Arizona's defense. They played well enough for the Cardinals to win even if they had Stanton in there IMO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
But what about the OC?
4AuGSfK.jpg