GDT. Arizona vs Carolina. 3:30 PM CST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I honestly think Oakland is better than both of these teams right now

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
AZ needed Kurt Warner to come out of retirement. They're toast.

Athos

Legend
What the shit is Carolina doing?

Only the ARZ D can win this game. Just sit back and run it honestly. Don't even worry about passing. Just chew clock.

No way in hell Lindley leads them back other than TOs like that.

moklerman

Warner-phile
How bad is Logan Thomas that Lindley seemed like the better choice? The Cardinals could literally not even started a QB and gone all-pistol and gained more yards than the worthless Lindley .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What the crap is Carolina doing?

Only the ARZ D can win this game. Just sit back and run it honestly. Don't even worry about passing. Just chew clock.

No way in hell Lindley leads them back other than TOs like that.

It's insane. And... These guys are paid to know this.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How bad is Logan Thomas that Lindley seemed like the better choice? The Cardinals could literally not even started a QB and gone all-pistol and gained more yards than the worthless Lindley .

Good point.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Cam, dude...

I've been bashing you all game because I think you're a phony gimmick of a QB, and you just keep delivering with your crappy play. You have to throw hot on the blitz.

Man, ARZ QB's suck. You're welcome CAR

A55VA6

Legend
lol! Lindley is terrible. Rams truly ruined the Cardinals season by injuring Palmer and Stanton.

Athos

Legend
My god.

These teams blow. It's a game of TOs. What fugly FB. I'm not sure if the Rams have looked quite this ugly this season. The Vikings game maybe? And that was the first game of the season.

I LOVE IT THOUGH!

You opened your fat tard mouth Ariens, and THIS is what you get!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This game demonstrates why 18 game season and expansion makes no sense.

These are two watered down teams.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Kinda irritating the commentators earlier gave cards some slack saying we know it's a 3rd string QB. Yet when we play with 3rd string it's win or you suck

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

arians will go to sleep every night of this off season, tossing and turning, knowing the rams screwed his team. You gotta love that.