GDT. Arizona vs Carolina. 3:30 PM CST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm liking AZ.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm going Carolina on this one. Don't trust Lindley at all, think Carolina shuts him down because he's awful, and I think Cam and Kelvin can do enough to score at least 13-14.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Unless the Cardinals score on defense there is no way Ryan Lindley plays well against that Panther defense...I'm hoping Arians gets shut out in his first post season game as a Head Coach.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Just win, CAR

Four teams I really don't wanna see in the SB are NE, SEA, ARZ, and DAL.

Packers all the way.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As long as Carolina can continue to run the ball well as they have, and get a big play or two on defense they should win.

As long as Arians continues to sling it with bad QB's he should find himself gone fishing next weekend.

I am expecting a close game because of the weather and AZ's defense keeping it close. ESPN already reporting Todd Bowles is getting numerous requests to interview for HC jobs. Of course Arians denied those requests because he can...for now.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Another player to watch out for is Greg Olsen. Arizona sucks against TEs, and Olsen is an elite one. Expect a lot of passes his way.

Favourite day of the year, the day it finally sinks in each year just how bad we are :D.

Anyways go Panthers.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
this x1000

just because of Skip Bayless :ROFLMAO:

I just really Aaron Rogers. He's the best QB ever, he is GB.

I mean, he cramps up while he throws a TD. This is a man that pisses excellence.

I'm upset we didn't draft him and that was before I even followed the draft.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Arizona had such an amazing start to this season. I would be nice to see them play well in this game - and win.

But; I think Carolina wins... besides it's hard to root for an NFCW opponent.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Don't like panthers but ariens pissed me off after their last game here so go panthers!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Arizona had such an amazing start to this season. I would be nice to see them play well in this game - and win.

But; I think Carolina wins... besides it's hard to root for an NFCW opponent.

I think it's fair to say they are where they are because of the Rams. :rolleyes::cautious:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Does Arians' Next man Up mantra apply to their punter too? I could punt better than that from my couch.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So happy we ruined the Cardinals chances in the playoffs by knocking both their QBs out. Lindley fucking blows. They won't even let him pass the ball.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Goooood....good. Keep pounding away Panthers. The Arians Pie Hole Prophecy lies in the balance.
200.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So happy we ruined the Cardinals chances in the playoffs by knocking both their QBs out.

Not me. I'd rather they be 100%.

As Rams fans we know the pain of losing key players. I don't wish that feeling on anyone.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Eew. This could be rough for AZ to come back offensively.

Down 10-0.