Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Ok, if we get 7 here, we're only down by 7 fellas. Plenty of time left on the clock.

Man the phuck up Rams.

khel72

Rookie
Now here comes all the plays for Tavon, hoping he breaks something.
Sad to say but Tavon is a bust. Ya he will break one every once in awhile but so do 7th rounders. Waste of a #8 pick imo.

Big Willie

Starter
JJ is the best run supporting CB on the team. Why are you basing your comment just from one game?

Edit for clarification: cherry picking your comment about tackling. He's not really out of position either....just likes to bite on double moves.
Today he bit on a double move to a guy that wasn't in his zone...

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah man defense has been excellent most of the game. Jenks screwed us on that first TD they got but everything else has been great.

Dont care what you guys say, that fumble for a TD is bad luck. The hill interception was a bit of bad luck and unawareness. Ugh, if only we had a QB.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Good pass, good catch, fumble directly into someone else's arms for a defensive TD

sbgp06u.jpg

Attachments

• Ostrich-with-head-in-sand-illustration.jpg
    Ostrich-with-head-in-sand-illustration.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 128

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
This is getting to "God hates us" levels... damnedest game I've ever seen.

I'm not going to be part of the pitchfork and torches after players and coaches mob... this is just horrible luck...

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
You gotta be fucking kidding me! What are we cursed???

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Man O Man it's stinks being a Ram fan sometimes.......