Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If we don't fix the OL Bradford being healthy won't mean shit. Or else you better draft the next best running QB.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Are we really running a play here?

If you're not punting then you at least have to throw deep and try to get pass interference

khel72

Rookie
Schotty when we need big plays takes all the players capable of big plays out of the game. Why? Because he can.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
This actually isn't the record... the Rams had something like 4th and 63 once... I think it was preseason.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Charlie_zps6d236c80.jpg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Lol, if you're going to throw underneath on 4th and 35, you might as well punt.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Hope the Shecocks lose in their first playoff game. Hate em!

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Are you f-ing kidding me? Why not break Tavon down the sideline ONE freaking time in that situation?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's your 4th and fucking 35 call? Just fucking punt it.

And that OPI call was horseshit. Suck a dick, ref.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You guys are wayyy overreacting. Last I checked Hill is a career back up trying to play starter in SEA.

You guys got it all wrong, you got the wrong tone. Keep saying this crap and I'll stab you in the face with a sodering iron.

It's our dam back up! We already knew this was a terrible ssituation in PS.

I don't care if you're a backup or not. You don't TRY and throw the ball away right to a 300lb DL. You know how hard it is to screw up that badly?

Stabbing is a little much, don't you think? :0

khel72

Rookie
Are you f-ing kidding me? Why not break Tavon down the sideline ONE freaking time in that situation?
Because our OC sucks and the least creative offensive mind on planet earth. Of Tavon cant run a route to save his life. I'll go with all of the above

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Russell Wilson $662,434..... Yea, it's all great coaching. Next year add 15 or more million a year to their salary cap and we'll see how great their coaching really is....