Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if we won we still had a bad season... lol still a losing record so it really doesn't matter but I guess for moral support

It would have meant something. Beating Seattle twice and ending the streak in their house would have meant something. Still would have been a cruddy season but it would have ended on a high note. Instead, they ended it with that crap. Crappy ending to another crappy season.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
And before anyone says otherwise, no, I will not be glad of this loss come the draft. I would have rather had the win. And I'll still feel absolutely that way until May.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And before anyone says otherwise, no, I will not be glad of this loss come the draft. I would have rather had the win. And I'll still feel absolutely that way until May.

There's only one way this loss will leave me feeling gratified on draft day.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Same here. Games are played to win not to jump spots in the draft.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I know this has probably been said ad nauseum but they HAVE TO FIX THE O-LINE...This one was strictly on the offense...OL fix and healthy Bradford ( or whoever ends up at QB, this team really is close...I've avoided saying that, but now I'm a believer...Get those 2 things fixed some how and Fisher has no excuses...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh man, if losing that game means drafting Winston....

...then I'm REALLY pissed about this loss!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't care if you're a backup or not. You don't TRY and throw the ball away right to a 300lb DL. You know how hard it is to screw up that badly?

Stabbing is a little much, don't you think? :0

We did the best we could after the Bradford injury. It's frustrating, but that's how losing your QB for 16 games goes. I'll be shocked if stick with the current QB's. Changes will come, it's over.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
There was nothing PI about Givens there. Same BS as always. Maybe next year it will all come around like 99

We only won 4 games in 98, though. :sneaky:

Nobody saw us coming in 99. There us no secret we can win it all if we don't get hammered by injuries again. Sam alone cost us our whole season.