Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Gameday!
rams-return.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Glad to have you back @Rams and Gators . Regardless of what some people say you're one of the most respected posters on this board. We're all frustrated. It's been an awful 10 years. Especially if that's all you've been watching them like me. With that said, Go Rams! I hope we crush these pussies again.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I find it Verrrry Strange that we have the same Weather Report this game as we did in Week #7!:confused::p:D Storms Comin'!!
Ram beast.jpg

jap

Legend
All one needs to know is that the 'Hawks are evil, and they must be destroyed!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm predicting a " Long Day! " for the 'Hags'! ( ie. Chris Long, = 3 sacks, FF, FR, INT, TD, Safety, multiple Tackles for Loss!!)

Athos

Legend
Whelp, I unfortunately won't be able to watch today's game.....

Gotta do BS work sadly. But, I hope we at least make it hurt for the Hags, win or lose.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I hope we put the hurt on them today. With a win today, I think the a$$-clowns at NFL headquarters, who handle scheduling, will have us close the 2015 regular season at home against the shecocks. If so, we should all meet in St. Louis for a New Year's party, a RAMS victory AND get ready for the PLAYOFFS!! 2015 will be our year to show the rest of the league what we are really about!

Also, with a win today, we knock the shecocks from securing home field throughout the playoffs. I want to see our RAMS pummel these clowns. GO RAMS!

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's be frank folks...Hill needs to have it together tonight. He has dropped off somewhat...and if the Rams can't get anything out of him today...it will be a long day.

Fisher will probably run quite a bit, but when the Rams pass, Hill has to connect. The guy has been overthrowing quite a bit lately!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner 2m2 minutes ago
Rams wearing white jerseys and blue pants today. Seahawks in all blue.

2:02 PM - 28 Dec 2014 · Details

And allow me to add to Nick's tweet..........
Seahawks in all blue. W/ the ugliest ass green highlights that make you want to puke........
There...fixed it.

RamWoodie

Legend
What gets to me is the Rams have good weapons and weak QB play...before it was good QB play, and no weapons.

Win or lose, we have only next year to look to. I'm hoping for a new OC that can really diversify the offensive attack...and NO MAJOR INJURIES.

After the game my attention mainly turns to the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks! (y)