Game Day Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
This team still needs a QB and an offensive line.

Foles isn't the answer. Neither is this offensive line in pass pro.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have no problem with kicking that FG. A 63 yard try is a higher percentage that 4th and 7 with this offense. Heck, its probably higher percentage than 4th and 2.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny, how many of the doom and gloom crowd figured we'd be 2-3 and in 2nd place in the division going into our bye week?

DenverRam

Starter
giphy.gif

Moostache

Rookie
That is so telling....the BEST option is a 63 yard attempt on a kicker who missed the last 2 attempts...no chance of winning this game when the offense is that putrid....I HATE the fact that this defense is so good and this offense is so inept. It hurts to watch them outplay the best team in the NFC at their place and get absolutely nothing to show for it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATED.....

Irish

Starter
It's funny, how many of the doom and gloom crowd figured we'd be 2-3 and in 2nd place in the division going into our bye week?
I'll admit, I was a 1-4 guy before the season, and I will absolutely take a loss to the eventual NFC representative in the Super Bowl, but the losses have been miserably frustrating.

Got a bye to figure it out

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
That play is exactly what I don't get why we don't run.
You run the ball 30 times THAT's what that sets up.

Cignetti needs to learn from this.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not the end of the world. 2-3(2-0)
Rams will get healthy and regroup after the bye. Packers probably going to the Super Bowl. They're better than Arizona and Seattle.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I have no problem with kicking that FG. A 63 yard try is a higher percentage that 4th and 7 with this offense. Heck, its probably higher percentage than 4th and 2.

Yea... good call. Would have made it a one score game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll admit, I was a 1-4 guy before the season, and I will absolutely take a loss to the eventual NFC representative in the Super Bowl, but the losses have been miserably frustrating.

Got a bye to figure it out
Absolutely they have been. We should be 4-1. But the people in here are screaming for Fisher to be fired and bench everybody and they probably had us 1-4 going to the bye week.

jjab360

Legend
Foles and the rest of the passing game need to get their shit together over the bye or this team is headed right back to 7-9ville