Game Day Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Again, the defense was awesome. Can't say it enough. The offense? Well, my mom always said if you can't say anything nice...

Moostache

Rookie
I am at a total loss to explain how a team gets 150+ yards from their running back, runs 28 plays in the Packers end of the field and gets just 10 points in the game.
Let those bums, Gurley excepted, WALK BACK FROM GREEN BAY...at the rate they gain yardage in Green Bay territory, they may never make it back home

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
missed opportunities. It really is that simple.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Fire Jeff Fisher for that call. I love GZ, but 63 on the road, no. This roster is ready, the staff is not.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
We kick it from 63 yards after missing two FGs already. Why not I guess we can't pass it.

Irish

Starter
Okay, anyone who claims that this coaching staff is beyond reproach is on crack.

This is absurdity

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Greg you're letting me down today. 16 points left on the board. We were the better team today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Honestly, it was the right call and almost worked.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pass blocking let us down, When foles had time made terrible throws