Game Day Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That was just a disaster for Foles and the offensive line. That said - they can obviously block because Gurley was a beast. So why can some weeks they can pass block, some weeks they can run block but they can't do both together consistently?

Moostache

Rookie
Foles + Cook + Britt = wasted season.
By the time they get a competent offense, the core of this defense will be gone via free agency, attrition and age...

So frustrating to have out played Green Bay and still come up 14 points short....I would much rather have seen them get crushed, then at least the frustration of seeing the same inept crap on O would be muted instead of acute. This is actually WORSE than that because you see what Gurley can do and think there is potential only to be smacked back to reality in the red zone and decisions

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Green Bays worst game of the year.
Our offense has it's worst game of the year.
Our secondary gives up 2 big plays.
Foles just wants to turn the ball over.
Ref's call a really bad game.

I'll take 2-3 2nd place in the division going into the bye and what should be 4 winnable games. We have to work on the O and Foles confidence in the bye week.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Dude its the Packers. They're better than we are. Our OLine got outplayed. Suck it up.

Suck it up? Really man? Am I the only one that's disappointed we didn't steal a win here? We had so many opportunities.

jap

Legend
It's too bad we had the toughest part of our schedule while the NFL's youngest OL is still trying to get their act together. FIx the OL, and this would have been a whole different game.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Also, It really would've been nice to be the team that broke that streak of Rodgers everyone was taking about AND beat them at home.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow Foles . Just Wow . No NFL QB should ever throw 4 picks . Pathetic

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
A lot of teams lose to the packers at their home. Nothing to be sad about. kept the game reachable and made way too many mistakes to win. If we make progress from week to week we can win a game like that.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
No such thing as a wasted effort. We've proved we can effectively run block with power and zone. Our defense has made all kinds of adjustments today with impressive success. This team is getting scary. We almost handed GB their first loss, or at least had several opportunities to do so. The progression from the beginning of the season tells a heck of a story.

I personally think that we are finally watching a team on the rise to greatness.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
That was just a disaster for Foles and the offensive line. That said - they can obviously block because Gurley was a beast. So why can some weeks they can pass block, some weeks they can run block but they can't do both together consistently?
Different teams have different strengths.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Am I the only one that's disappointed we didn't steal a win here?
^Really?

You quoted my big picture post...
We're 2-3(2-0) bye week coming...Defense is beastly and Gurley is a monster.
Go bake a cake or eat some ice cream or something.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Suck it up? Really man? Am I the only one that's disappointed we didn't steal a win here? We had so many opportunities.
Yes suck it up I agree with Mojo here we had a very rough gsme but what exactly are you gonna change about it

lockdnram21

Legend
Foles Sucks. But it might be because he's shell shocked because of pressure. We need to give Bailey more Snaps. Quick and Britt pissedvme off today

lockdnram21

Legend
Foles Sucks. But it might be because he's shell shocked because of pressure. We need to give Bailey more Snaps. Quick and Britt pissedvme off today

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark

Of course you can be disappointed we lost. Just remember it was against the best team in the NFL.....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The poor play by Foles and the line is disappointing. But the rest of the team earned some praise today. They gave the team plenty of chances. Gurley is going to be a stud. Excuse me, he already is one. And 2-3 going into the bye is better than I expected when the season began.

But what to do with that offense? I fear that those guys are just plain not as good as the guys they line up against week after week. I hope its just a case of needing more time to acclimate themselves to the offense. If not, that is what will keep a team with a playoff caliber defense and a stud running back from a winning season.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1-1 out of trips to Arizona and Green Bay is decent. What they must do is take all the positives and any confidence gained and make sure they smash the Browns in two weeks. Otherwise all the good work will be wasted.

nanotech

Rookie
I feel sorry for Gurley, just like I did for Jackson. Unless the Rams undergo some significant transformation in performance over the next few years of TG's contract, I would advise him to look for a perennial contender and sign, before he gets too close to 30.