Football: what position would you play?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Played guard/tackle on o and d in high school! Too small for that now! Guess I'd be left out!

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can I signup to Coach the Cheer leaders!?! I'm Old and Harmless! I Promise!!:shades:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Played RB in high school and a little in college. Always wanted to play safety but I sucked really bad on defense.

fancents86

Starter
Well I'm slow, short, and can't aim to well, and not big enough to play o line or d line. So I'm guessing water boy or cheerleader.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Played HB/LBer in HS. My HS football experience was nothing if not interesting. My first year our head coach a local football legend retired. He had, had a dam good team the year before but most of it had graduated leaving him looking at a rebuild so he bowed out. Smart man. Any way the school hired a new coach. Now we had about four returning starters and a total of 6 seniors on the team. First day of practice the new coach gathers everyone for his big speech. We are all there wide eyed ready for battle. First thing the man says " I want everyone here to know I only start seniors." A wave of huh and what went thru the team. Several players got up and walked off the field mumbling I am not playing for a moron. Things just got worse from there.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing organized... didn't have the size or bulk. Played baseball (pitcher) on my HS team.

Just kicking around the school yard, usually played WR or CB... I wasn't tall but I was pretty fast and nimble!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I never played for schools, my two older bros did and my Father played high school ball and was very good. He held the rushing title till my oldest brother played high school ball. Love playing back yard ball, just put me in were ever. like Prime Time the same type of people lured me away too, just seemed like my place at the time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
One thing i left out was that as i got into my teens i realized that i was somewhat ambidextrous. That translated to sports rather smoothly. In basketball i could drive left and shoot/lay it up using my left hand around the rim equally as well as the right. In playground football i could throw a decent pass left handed too. I always thought it would be very advantageous to be an ambidextrous QB in college and the NFL because when flushed out of the pocket to the left(as a right handed passer) throwing left handed would be a quicker release and a natural throw.

Ramzee

Rookie
I was the starting QB my first year in HS throughout the summer time but I couldn't stand the fact my hands were under center touching some guys chode every play. So I dropped that for WR instead before the season started. I was really good at QB though after I got the ball in my hands lol. Of course directly after my playing days are over the shotgun spread systems start trending.

I mostly liked/played defense in HS cuz I liked to hit people. I played CB, Safety and a little MLB. Safety was definitely my favorite. Loved to lay guys out and ball hawk over the middle.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I played both ways, was fastest guy at my school, played CB, WR, sometimes RB, in certain packages, and all special teams. Returner, and gunner, loved those.

I know how to hold the down and distance markers.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Reading some of these responses Space Jam comes to mind lol

"Well I may not be very tall but...Im slow!"

original.jpg

haha im just joking around guys

Last edited: