Fitzy Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd seriously look at Chase Daniel of KC. He's scheduled to be a FA this year no? He's done well in the backup role there. Just saying.

@BonifayRam put this together in a mock offseason, but I concur, Daniels has a better arm than Keenum and is more elusive so sign him hoping he's Tyrod Taylor and then draft Lynch or Wentz and go into next year with:

1. Chase Daniels
  2. Sean Mannion
  3. Carson Wentz

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tell me, how can a player jump from a 2nd round pick to a top 15 pick while not playing any games? Because Aaron Donald was rated as a 2nd round pick going into the off-season after his final year at Pitt by the media. Except it wasn't an accurate evaluation. Donald wasn't a 2nd round pick. He was always a first round talent. Wentz is a first round talent.(but obviously not a Donald level prospect)

This is a really good point. I forget who said "rising and falling are creations of the media" and I'm paraphrasing here, but it is a basic truth when it comes to the draft. I am pretty sure if you were to get Snead or any other GM to sit down and share their true opinions on this class at the top, they'd tell you there are 3 QBs with first round grades. I say 3 because I am not totally in on Cook of course. Teams are probably gonna give you different answers on him, but not the other three.

Also I see a lot of knocking of these QBs and I'll say it again... If you aren't happy with this QB class you're never going to find one in the draft. The guys in this draft are going to make a lot of impact in this league, IMO.

diggity

Rookie
The RAMS need to go out and pull the trigger on a franchise QB. But, it'll take homework, research, and BRAINS!! Something that Fisher and his drafting on O has not been able to show. Save for Gurley.
Right now, they're in the same position as they were in the 70's. Not talent wise on O, but...in the position where a QB would make a BIG difference on this team.
In the 70's, they never went out and got the QB that would have gotten them over the hump. From '73-'79..the RAMS could have won 4-5 Super Bowls with the Defense they had. But...it didn't happen. Couldn't figure it out then, because the RAMS had a team that ANY QB in the NFL with an opportunity to come to a FANTASTIC RAMS team, would have jumped at it.
This move is perfect to do something big, and make the franchise QB move!
GO RAMS!!!!