Fisher & the lack of offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Amazing (not really) that in the deepest wr draft ever the Rams, with a unit of Quick, Pettis, Givens, Austin, Bailey and Britt have decided to sit it out!

Sickening.

V3

Hall of Fame
Don't see them taking a wr for a while, either.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Given the 3-picks we've taken, I'm okay with no WR so far. In fact, I'm pretty darn happy right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I consulted a doctor and am able to confirm that you'll live.

Rejoice!

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jest remember all this on Sunday boys, when you hear for the tenth year in a row; "Rams have to get a wr who can win one on one..."

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Once Watkins and Evans were gone, I personally didn't see an upgrade. But that's just me.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
What happened to 'no WR's outside of Watkins are worth the Rams taking'?

Volnerman08

Rookie
I expect Tavon to progress, Givens to be that deep threat we all know he can be, and Bailey to be a good possession receiver. Have faith guys :)

Volnerman08

Rookie
Oh and by the way, just wait til you see Robinson get in front and block for Tavon when they dump the ball off to him this year=beastmode!

Memphis Ram

Legend
slm1.gif

FRO

Legend
Still good guys out there. Have to stay true to your board. We reached with Quick, it didn't help the offense. Same with Pead.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I expect Tavon to progress, Givens to be that deep threat we all know he can be, and Bailey to be a good possession receiver. Have faith guys :)

I expect Quick to progress in his third year as well. I'm sticking with all four of them.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Maybe it's not a lack of offense but that it's the type of offense you don't like.

Volnerman08

Rookie
I expect Quick to progress in his third year as well. I'm sticking with all four of them.
I agree, year three is always supposed to be a big improvement for receivers. The dudes got to much physical ability to not make an impact.

RamEERS

Pastor
screen plays for austin and little short passes to bailey.. that's as far as we'll get in throwing and that's alright... especially if we get first downs from those

Why? Outside of the tired, none truth of it takes 3 years for a receiver to do anything has Quick shown anything to suggest he can be a competent starter?