Farmer: Jared Goff's laid-back nature leads to first round

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You can't comment on a QB with taking a jab at Bradford in there. Okay, we get it by now.

Curious who the "we" are that you're speakin for. Because I don't make it a habit of taking jabs at Bradford that I know of. I have from time to time, but acting like I do it all the time? Please.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Bradford was laid-back also. I want a QB that is in charge and yet still one of the boys, like Favre or Brees

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want a QB anymore. Let's go with 2 RB's on the field for double the running threat.

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Did see that too and you never know because Bradford took a totally different number, but Austin Davis and Joe Germaine donned 9, Ron Jawarski 16, so here's hoping Goff goes with 16.:cheers:

I'm hoping he goes with 16 also. It's my favorite number. Haven't seen many QBs grab it since the whole Ryan Leaf thing went on. Think the only other one I remember seeing is Colt McCoy.