Falcons vs Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexRamFan

Rookie
The big thing that happened in this game was Atl scoring first and putting pressure on Tam to score. Then 3 TO's by Tam. I wouldn't put too much stock into the score and comparing the Rams to Tam in this one. This is "one" of those games.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Flagged for taunting. Cant stand this league sometimes. No Fun League used to be a cute little thing to say from time to time. It's become just that. NO FUN.
Pretty soon the jumping up and bumping each other after a td will be banned as taunting and a safety risk. It's not like he waved to the players like Taint did. That was taunting. What Heater did was have a little fun that was directed at no one. Ridiculous.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams woulda been flagged for helmet to helmet roughing the passer illegal contact playing too rough on that play.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Can't remember the last time I saw a game this lopsided. 35-0 and it's not even half time... dam.

Any. Given. Week.

NE gets beat by Miami, destroys Vikings.

Cleveleand has beaten the Saints this year.

Seattle got beat by SD.

There's only so much you can take from last week.

You can bet the score won't be nearly this bad in TB when they rematch.

Any. Given. Week.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I got Matty Ice for my FF team... being up that big....with two Def/ST TDs... good for the Falcons... not good for me. He's going to get shut down with crap stats. Why even play him in the second half up 35-0? Play the second string and take the W...

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Glennon's coming in. He should have been in anyway, he's not any worse than McCown and he has wayyyy more upside.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LT Matthews looks pretty good in pass pro, but we all knew he would. He came to a perfect situation in Atlanta.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man watching this dismantling has got me worried. The Bucs are very bad and we barely beat them

Win is a win. Can't try to make sense out of it. We beat the Colts by 30 in 2013, they beat the Seahawks and the Broncos.

But I can't say I'm confident in our team yet. Good performance against Dallas would go a long way.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Dirk Koetter has done some good things as an OC for Atlanta. I remember his days as head coach for ASU here locally and Boise St before that.
His offenses at ASU were fun to watch. Like most offensive guru's though, he ignored the defensive side of the ball and his act wore thin as the man in charge.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10462326_10154612858175035_7738343419634661446_n.jpg

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Another turnover.

Bucs just need to go home. This is one of the biggest blowouts I've seen since...well, the Super Bowl.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yikes. Well at least the Rams won. I could only imagine the anger in me if they didn't and played like this.

bskrilla

Starter
Rethinking our Rams win... This is ridiculous!

Don't. It means very little. Blowouts like this happen. The 2011 Rams put 31 points on the 13-3 Saints and spanked them in all phases of the game. You can't judge from one week to another too much.

A55VA6

Legend
Can't believe the Rams barely won while the Falcons are up 49-0 against them.

Bucs look #1 overall worthy.