Falcons vs Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Man watching this dismantling has got me worried. The Bucs are very bad and we barely beat them

bskrilla

Starter
I kinda agree, but "Any Given Sunday" is a saying for a reason. I mean there were a few games in the years where the Rams were god awful where we dismantled good Dallas/Detroit/New Orleans teams.

It's definitely not a great sign though.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Austin Davis is no Matt Ryan. Brian Quick is no Julio Jones. They are at home. crowd is rowdy. Not surprised.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man Hester still has wheels after all these years. He smoked that corner

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just tuned in. Are the refs tossing flags on every other play tonight?
Falcons my survivor pick. So far so good.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone was fooling themselves on Sunday that suddenly the Rams are world beaters because we beat the Tampa Team - but any given Sunday (or Thursday!) etc. End of the day a W is a W.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Gotta say I love seeing a team getting absolutely dismantled though. Makes me feel good its not the Rams getting a whoopin'put on them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's downright scary to think about how beastly our Rams could be with an offense that could regularly get an early 10 point lead.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
VJ dropping an easy first down catch. This is like watching a Spags team... ouch

Athos

Legend
The Falcons D isn't NEARLY as good as ours. Player by player talent on the D-line at least.

They're still missing Spoon. And they've only given up 17 yards.

Yikes....

Makes you wonder about this run D. Big time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I kinda agree, but "Any Given Sunday" is a saying for a reason. I mean there were a few games in the years where the Rams were god awful where we dismantled good Dallas/Detroit/New Orleans teams.

It's definitely not a great sign though.
This may or may not be something to worry about. How much did Atlanta pick-up from what we did to TB, that may have gone into their game plan!?;)

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
This game is so lopsided that I'm not putting much stock into the results with regard to the Rams.

There's no way the Falcons are this much more talented than the Bucs. Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Tampa Bay is so awful. Did they even show up? Might as well be a high school team in those Bucs unis.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Flagged for taunting. Cant stand this league sometimes. No Fun League used to be a cute little thing to say from time to time. It's become just that. NO FUN.