Falcons vs Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Can't believe the Rams barely won while the Falcons are up 49-0 against them.

Bucs look #1 overall worthy.

Well, significantly better offense. But ATL blanking the Bucs is what is more worrisome. Rainey with a world beating 13 yards.

I worry greatly about our run D.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't believe the Rams barely won while the Falcons are up 49-0 against them.

Bucs look #1 overall worthy.

They might just be. I knew McCown was a bad idea. He is who he is...people shouldn't have been fooled by his play last year in a great system for QBs with top tier talent around him. And TB has major issues on the OL as well as a defense that will need time to adjust to the Tampa 2 and a Coach that needs time to get players on defense who fit his system.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
On one hand, it diminishes the Rams win last week. On the other hand.... I haave Julio Jones on my fantasy team. This is pathetic....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The 2-0 Panthers barely beat the Bucs too.

They ain't even trying now.

Rams beat them with a career PS QB. The Bucs D gave up long drives to him as well, Rams just didn't get the TDs.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Man. This is like watching a slow moving train wreck.

Athos

Legend
Geez. TB isn't even trying anymore. That team has officially given up.

This is like watching Mizzou trounce some FCS team.

5 fumbles in the game.

1 INt.

2 sacks given up.

Smells like an 0-16 team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well before the season I was wondering why so many were talking about Tampa Bay, thinking they were a playoff team. I sure didn't think so.

ShaneFalco

how? Their OL is equally as good as our DL. Quinn Vs Clady will be a good matchup to watch. But their wr completely outmatch our DBs. Thomas, JT, Sanders, Welker. A little too much for the rams youngins this year.

Rams O line will have their hands full vs Von and Ware.

Long has been kind of subpar this season so far.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Big difference at home and on the road. Bucs at home are clearly a different team than against a division opponent on the road.

I'm not saying we beat the Falcons and certainly not the way they're playing tonight, but we're not losing like THIS.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how? Their OL is equally as good as our DL. Quinn Vs Clady will be a good matchup to watch. But their wr completely outmatch our DBs. Thomas, JT, Sanders, Welker. A little too much for the rams youngins this year.

Rams O line will have their hands full vs Von and Ware.

Long has been kind of subpar this season so far.

Don't think they're the type of team that we match-up poorly to. Like I said, though, that's if the defense gets their act together. And, of course, if our QB situation isn't awful.

…..

Legend
Guys...I was working and didn't get the chance to bet but this was a NO BRAINER

-Tampa had the 4:05 game Sunday, so a late Monday start in the trainers room
-Then to top it off.....travelling team
-On a short week
-In a dome

This game had BLOWOUT written all over it and the Rams faced an entirely different Tampa team last Sunday

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Only reason Tampa scored at all against us was with penalties on all their key scoring drives. Without that, it would have been a blowout too.

…..

Legend
Do not underestimate the strain on traveling teams on short weeks. This game on next Sunday is a different game. That team was tired and the new rules forced that shit because coaches cant work these players like they have in the past....add to it, Atlanta did the only thing the should have done which was come on in the no huddle to wear em out, shock them, and you got to know Lovie was expecting this, (just not as bad because Matt Ryan's efficiency was through the roof). Tampa had no chance ....when they got on the airplane the game was lost lol