Falcons vs Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Man watching this dismantling has got me worried. The Bucs are very bad and we barely beat them

Naw. We seem to have that effect on teams. We tear their heart out and they can't get over it.

Remember what happened to AZ a couple years ago? They were riding a good wave until we beat them. They never recovered.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Also remember the Bengals beat up the Falcons 4 days ago as well.

That could've been a lot worse if Mike Nugent hit his FGs (fuckin fantasy lol).

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I will say with McCown that Vincent Jackson is not Brandon Marshall and Mike Evans is obv not Alshon Jeffrey (yet). McCown made the throws last season in sudden relief and then faltered vs GB. However, he also had a multi threat in Forte w/ an iffy at best offensive line and not too shabby TE Bennett. Sooooo... in Tampon cough cough Tampa no Doug Martin, Shaky oline, NO TE presence, and we know the WR situation.

Whew! We are in an up and down early phase. I just see us continuing to gel and moving forward from week 2 onto 3 vs 'Dal-ass' at home in the dome, collectively.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
VJ and Evans were not very good tonight. They missed some very catchable balls. On one play Evans didnt even jump but the Falcons D did and almost picked it off.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
But didn't Atlanta also have a short week? Plus Tampa to Atlanta is a short flight.

I understand the short weeks favoring home teams but the rest period is the same for both. Going from West to East would be a bigger hit. Unfortunately the tickets that I play don't include Thursday games.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I will say with McCown that Vincent Jackson is not Brandon Marshall and Mike Evans is obv not Alshon Jeffrey (yet). McCown made the throws last season in sudden relief and then faltered vs GB. However, he also had a multi threat in Forte w/ an iffy at best offensive line and not too shabby TE Bennett. Sooooo... in Tampon cough cough Tampa no Doug Martin, Shaky oline, NO TE presence, and we know the WR situation.

Whew! We are in an up and down early phase. I just see us continuing to gel and moving forward from week 2 onto 3 vs 'Dal-ass' at home in the dome, collectively.

I expected the Rams to rack up 7 Sacks against Tampas Oline.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
VJ and Evans were not very good tonight. They missed some very catchable balls. On one play Evans didnt even jump but the Falcons D did and almost picked it off.
This game was even worse than I expected ,I thought Atlanta with a damned good QB at home against an 0-2 team that had to go on the road after losing to two backup QB's and missing that many defensive starters would dominate ,but once the wheels came off in that first quarter it looked like several TB players just quit.
Lovie should cut some people this week and bench some others.
I also think McCown's Cindarella story is over, he pouted on the bench and that's not what leaders do,I hate this for Lovie ,he's a good,good man.

Rambition

Rookie
72123_438068256510_59927_n.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This makes me a bit worried. We barely beat a terrible Tampa Bay team by two points. It really makes that win unimpressive

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can't believe the Rams barely won while the Falcons are up 49-0 against them.

Bucs look #1 overall worthy.
The Rams exposed TB Flaws, and Atlanta took advantage of them.

MFaulk107

The Realness
These things happen, just think we killed (was it 3?) playoff teams last season," the saints, the colts and I thought there was one more.
But point being, it depends which teams click every time they play. Chargers beat the Hawks.....which I love saying haha!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Austin Davis is no Matt Ryan. Brian Quick is no Julio Jones. They are at home. crowd is rowdy. Not surprised.

Exactly the Bucs turned the ball over several times and the Falcons capitalized off of there turnovers. Plus the crowd was into the Falcons had just came off a bad loss to the Bengals. The Falcons just out played the Bucs in every way.

The Rams beat the Bucs at home and if it wasn't for some penalties our game would not have been as close either. Two big penalties in our game set them up for scores.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its only been two games but both teams the rams played lost the next week, the rams just beat them up so they play bad the next game. Thats my story and im sticking to it. ;)