Ethan Westbrooks Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What we need to do is quit acting like we know anything and for once let the law run its course.

Being reactionary with a dash of wild table pounding for instant justice isnt helping anyone solve anything.
The angry mob mentality in our country needs to stop.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Rmfnlt and I know a Rams fanatic in Bakersfield who also happens to be a cop. Maybe he can talk him into joining up here and chiming in on this thread. ;)
Yeah... nice guy... I think he's moved on from forums... Bakersfield? Yeah, can't think of a reason Westbrooks would be there.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
What we need to do is quit acting like we know anything and for once let the law run its course.

Being reactionary with a dash of wild table pounding for instant justice isnt helping anyone solve anything.

Badnews is against justice!!!! Grab your automatic pitchforks and let's get him!!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LA-Rams-Player-Ethan-Westbrooks-on-Bail-Suspicion-of-Gun-and-Theft-Charges-447856913.html?amp=y

Here is an article? The reason in Bakersfield was he was driving through? I'm not sure going back or 2 No Cal would be my guess.

--I posted earlier on how this would effect him from the NFL ?

Ethan Westbrooks is a real good guy. He might be a little twisted, but a kind soul.

As a Ram fan I have been disappointed in his play this season, now that he earned a starting spot. Has not stepped up like he should have.

Last edited:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey

doesn't everybody in america own a gun?

I don't. Looking through my close family, the only person who owns a gun is my dad, who inherited some WWII-era rifles when my grandfather died.

My wife wants a handgun, but neither of us really cares about it enough to go through the paperwork.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd really like to pull the "lets get all the facts before jumping to conclusions" card, however this looks a little too dicey for that...

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I read through some of the posts here and I’ll stay away from all things political. However, I actually a law enforcement officer. 10 years on. I teach and train new officers as well.

I would be more than happy to answer any and all questions some you may have as to what we do, why we do it, if we can do, etc. etc. I know there are a few lawyers here, but I actually work in the field and have specific insight into what happens during actual incidents/investigations/etc and the training we have.

It’s probably something ROD would want done in a private setting though. But I’m here if people have questions.

One of the things that I struggle with in seeing and reading things in the current climate, is the disconnect in understanding what we do and why, and whether we are legally allowed to or not. I won’t defend poor law enforcement practice, but I do wish the populace as a whole better understood civics, and I wish law enforcement did a better job of bridging that gap as well.

Here to answer your questions if I can help.
Thanks for being on the job. It is appreciated. (y)

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth - just suggesting that possession of an unregistered gun is fairly common and not always - or even often - malicious. In my experience, when people have unregistered guns - even stashes of them - it's because there is a fear out there that Uncle Sam is going to one day come to take them away. Doesn't sound like that was the situation here though.

No worries...my bad too lol.

EasyE

Starter
I don't. Looking through my close family, the only person who owns a gun is my dad, who inherited some WWII-era rifles when my grandfather died.

My wife wants a handgun, but neither of us really cares about it enough to go through the paperwork.

paperwork?... the Constitution?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

$55,000 bail ?? There is something there.

The fact he was in jail a couple days says it as well.

I like Westbrooks, but he is still such a young kid. I mean he is an adult, but he is still a very young kid at heart. The dude means good for the most part , he just doesn't get it.

I think Robert Quinn is all country & has a little chip on his shoulder. I believe he should be a better veteran leader though. The Rams on defense really need that for sure.

Aaron Donald has been me first. I think he could have been a great leader if his mind was right.

Ogletree & Brockers are the guys , but I think Tree is on a contract year & is not the guy the Franchise totally trust.

Maybe I'm off base , but the defense is not all us Ram fans thought it would be.

Tru' Johnson is on another 1 year contract as well. It pissed me of from a pocket book place , that he got beat deep.

My trust has been in the Big 5 . Goff has all the tools that have been missing the last 10 years.

The law is the law & if Westbrooks was in Texas his issue would not be a problem. Old ladies have concealed weapons license all over the State.