Ethan Westbrooks Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
We traded away the wrong defensive lineman.

I bet the Rams field the smallest front seven in the NFL.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sigh ... c'mon, Ethan, get your sh!t together dude.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I don't think so on Forrest. They reached an injury settlement. I think that's basically IR.

he was cut but since he wasnt signed by another team and had an injury he went onto the Rams IR, so they could keep him without him counting against roster limit (think Brian Randolph). He, and Spruce, were released on injury settlements because the team wasnt planning on adding them to roster this year after they healed and the players felt they had a chance to sign with another team rather than waste full season on IR. So both can get signed by any team, but not 100% sure if the Rams can be one of those teams.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
tattoo says "laugh now cry later" he said he got on his face to motivate him not to ever have a "normal job" again. well, good luck with that, idiot.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's bothersome that a cop can search a car during a stop for speeding.

WTF is up with that........

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Westbrooks is a cooling cat. Just hate to see him get caught up in some BS.His has been pretty poor of late. Thought his production would be better.

How will the NFL punish him ? What happens with his contract extension if he is cut ?

nighttrain

Legend

they can't, but they act like they can. Cat here in Iowa took it to The Supreme Court in 2004, landmark decision
train
if i had to bet, the gun was in plain sight, or the cop searched illegally
train

RedRam

Pro Bowler
tattoo says "laugh now cry later" he said he got on his face to motivate him not to ever have a "normal job" again. well, good luck with that, idiot.
Well, the tattoo on his face, regardless of the content, is essentially a guarantee of never having a "normal job" again. Sure there are some low wage gigs that could be had but he likely won't ever be sporting a shirt and tie. Then again, I've seen bathroom attendants wearing formal wear... ;):whistle:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
they can't, but they act like they can. Cat here in Iowa took it to The Supreme Court in 2004, landmark decision
train
if i had to bet, the gun was in plain sight, or the cop searched illegally
train

That really makes me want to end up in Des Moines again just so I can have some of Fongs Pizza the crab rangoon pizza is so good!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Time for the Tanzel Smart era to begin.

jjab360

Legend

Smell of marijuana, plain view paraphernalia, consent, etc. It's called a pretextual stop, cops get a lot of good busts off of simple traffic stops all the time.

It's infinitely more bothersome that Westbrooks would be driving around with a stolen handgun.

Rainram

Starter
I read through some of the posts here and I’ll stay away from all things political. However, I actually a law enforcement officer. 10 years on. I teach and train new officers as well.

I would be more than happy to answer any and all questions some you may have as to what we do, why we do it, if we can do, etc. etc. I know there are a few lawyers here, but I actually work in the field and have specific insight into what happens during actual incidents/investigations/etc and the training we have.

It’s probably something ROD would want done in a private setting though. But I’m here if people have questions.

One of the things that I struggle with in seeing and reading things in the current climate, is the disconnect in understanding what we do and why, and whether we are legally allowed to or not. I won’t defend poor law enforcement practice, but I do wish the populace as a whole better understood civics, and I wish law enforcement did a better job of bridging that gap as well.

Here to answer your questions if I can help.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
he was cut but since he wasnt signed by another team and had an injury he went onto the Rams IR, so they could keep him without him counting against roster limit (think Brian Randolph). He, and Spruce, were released on injury settlements because the team wasnt planning on adding them to roster this year after they healed and the players felt they had a chance to sign with another team rather than waste full season on IR. So both can get signed by any team, but not 100% sure if the Rams can be one of those teams.

he was waived ibjured, no obe signed him. he reverted back to our IR, but i saw a few days after that tgat he was released with an injury settlement.

I still dont get why tbey gave up on him other than he is simply hurt and not able to play or is just damaged goods and not likely to last due to last year's injury. Odd thing is he played in last preseason game and made a lot of plays and I don't recall him leaving the gane hurt, although I did nod off in the 2nd half.