Ethan Westbrooks Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have been a big supporter of Ethan Westbrooks since his arrival as a UDFA in 2014 same year as AD. I really hate to read this. Better decisions must be made. I hold hope that Ethan can continue to improve & continue his NFL experience. Sadly EW will most likely require some discipline for this poor decision.

EW spent most of his early Ram career as a rotational interior DL'er in passing situations. However he is very good @ setting the edge too in the run game when playing DE posts. Last season he was our best pass rushing DE & played behind Wm Hayes. EW started in the 3 tech post where AD plays in the first gm. In the last 2 games EW has seen major action @ both the 5 tech & 3 tech post & playing DT posts when they go to the Nickle with 4 linemen in the 3 point stance.

EW is listed as the starter @ the 5 tech DE post with AD & M.Brockers. Not sure how this rotation will be effected if at some point EW is not available to start. Morgan Fox is listed as his back up but I would think that Walker may see a bit more NT action & the Brockers move out into EW post. If MB & AD work well @ the DE posts with Walker inside we would see a call up of NT rookie Omarius Bryant from the PS. If Wade prefers to keep MB @ the Nose then DE Quinton Jefferson will get the call up again.I like the ideal of getting MB a good bit of action in that 5 tech post with AD on the opposite side & Walker/Bryant manning the nose.

In conclusion its not good to loose both D.Easley & E.Westbrooks this season. Both of these DL'ers were our best back ups last season.

P.S There is a reason I do not travel or vacation in my birth-state any longer.....due to the HD gun regs on law abiding citizens. This is coming from a retired certified law enforcement officer who has been authorized to carry for over 37 yrs in most states but not recognized in CA. I get the message & take it this way that this citizen is not wanted in CA.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Is Eugene Sims still available?...

He's currently a free agent, so yes, they could bring him back. Remember this from July of this year? A bad year so far for Sims.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/7/25/16026816/eugene-sims-winter-bad-girls-club-tv-shows-are-dumb

Former Los Angeles Rams DE Eugene Sims was involved in an incident at an unidentified airport with his girlfriend, Kaila "Winter" Wilkey, who claims that he called police to have her removed from his car at which point she claims she was pepper sprayed and tased.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah any updates that actually matter? No offense guys but listening to your opinion on guns doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

^This.

And yeah - no I don't care to know who has guns or how many...smh, tmi. Just wanted to read about GW and what's happening re: if he's playing vs Cowboys. Which I kinda know now, thanks to those who provided that info.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hope Westbrooks is a terror today with extra motivation. :D

FB6C6BD7-4EA2-4753-B847-FF81041FBFFC.gif

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
So any update to Westbrooks being arrested?Watching his sack yesterday brought this to my mind again.