EARLY RANT THREAD and VENT THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
joeybittick said:
Rabid Ram said:
joeybittick said:
Rabid Ram said:
X said:
Most pissed off I've ever been.

Seriously.
Same. I'm so pissed I can't even express it here without fear of being banned

Well, if you need to get it out, this is the thread for it.

I hate football. Seriously, after today, I freaking hate football.

Now that I think about it, it was easier when they were winning two games a year. At least then, it was easy to get numb to it. After the freaking SF game, I was so angry... disgusted. But this... this one not only makes me angry, it hurts too.

Bradford goes down and now we get to hold our breath for a few days and hope the season (if there is one left :grr: ) Didn't just go down too. I know it's always the worst right after the game, but I am almost ready to stop watching these games. This will affect me for at least the rest of the day, but probably the next few days. freak! :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
Naw y'all don't deserve my anger. That's why I have a heavy bag to knock around

I might need to invest in one of those.
Oh it helps immensely

V3

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:
Username said:
Recivers and officiating crew should be beyond embarrassed.

Anyone who says anything remotely close to being critical of Bradford in this game is a freaking mouth breathing freak tard.

Agree fully anyone who wants to blame this on Bradford is retarded

Who's blaming Bradford? I haven't read everything but I didn't see much bad from him today. Our WR's just suck. Plain and simple. I don't know why people keep defending them(the WRs). Catching a ball isn't something you learn once you make it to the NFL. They should know how to catch. I'm tired of the excuses for them.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Negativity just breeds more negativity. For all of ya'll that think this season's over, have a good winter and go clean up some dog poop.

GO RAMS!!!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
rickrawk said:
Negativity just breeds more negativity. For all of ya'll that think this season's over, have a good winter and go clean up some dog poop.

GO RAMS!!!!!

Bradford out potentially dooms our season. It's truth.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!!
Agreed my friend but this is the vent thread for a reason. Let it go.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
CGI_Ram said:
HometownBoy said:
An even bigger freak you to Billick who decided to start shitting on Bradford despite him doing everything in his power to have a great game.

I'm sorry Fisher made you his bottom bitch, but freak off you bitter loser.

That pissed me off too.

Bradford did nothing to deserve Billick's silly comments. In fact, quite the opposite.

Should have been a 3-TD game for Sam.

I guess we know why he can't get a coaching gig again.
Not only that, but it should have been Tavon's coming out party. Quick, on the other hand, made his bed. Was it 3 drops or 2?

How long does a melee instigated by the home team have to go on before the zebras throw a flag???? Oh, right. When the road team's player does something. I swear. What the NFL's officiating teams need is some balls to face down crowd pressure. The NFL prefers the "right" call to the truth.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
mr.stlouis said:
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!!

not truth. Just some people's opinion.
Fans gonna pull for their team no matter what!!

GO RAMS!!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
rickrawk said:
mr.stlouis said:
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!
I will still pull for the team but still don't think Clemons can get it done

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ain't no one gonna be stoppin pullin for this team...BUT with Sam out it's is gonna be brutal. Think back to the damn Keith fuckin Null error.

Refs were shit...no one can deny it. From the chat room and the radio broadcast, everyone was doggin on them. Except fuckin Panther fans. Losing is one thing but not this fuckin way.

You know what the worst part is after the Sam injury? That when the league reviews this joke of a fuckin game and they'll come out and say calls should and should not have been made. Like that's gonna make it better.

This season, for any realistic playoff chances is over. Top 5 draft pick here we come...hopefully the fuckin Redskins can lose some fuckin more so we can go to of those fuck top 5 fuckin draft picks. ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

FUCK ME.

hell-300.jpg

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Rabid Ram said:
rickrawk said:
mr.stlouis said:
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!
I will still pull for the team but still don't think Clemons can get it done
I'm not sure about Clemons, either. We have to bring in someone and play Ram football!

GO RAMS!!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Weird game. Just could not stop shooting ourselves in the foot. Horrible nonsense. Austin finally makes a play (after being a disaster early) and its called back. Quick looked better, but, then remembered he is a Ram receiver and dropped a sure TD.

Note to Harvey Dahl....if your going to charge back on the field because your so pissed either go upside the guys head with an elbow and try to knock him out or go into his legs, if your going to run up and yelling at him your getting 15 for nothing.

I would be surprised if Bradford didnt blow his knee (or partially tear something) the way he reacted. Bad news.
So much for this year if that is the case.

The good news? Quick showed up, Stacy continues to play well (including a key block on Quicks' long reception), Brockers blew up the middle on the safety. Quinn and Ogletree had some good moments.

Our receivers by and large are not all the good yet....catchable balls dropped by Austin, Pettis, Quick. So it goes....Quick contributing something is progress.

Johnson has replaced Finnegan....dropping off in coverage, giving up easy receptions, running his mouth and getting a D holding penalty to keep a drive alive.

Team totally lost it today. Didnt win, didnt deserve to despite having some nice moments.

I thing Rams are doing what young teams do, look really good when they win and really bad when they lose.
The offsides was the worst call Ive ever seen in my life.

fearsomefour

Legend
rickrawk said:
mr.stlouis said:
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!

I dont get the mentality. I will always support the Rams and I wont miss a game this year....however, it is not negative to be honest. Can the Rams win a couple games with Clemons in there? Sure. Are they going to win more than a couple? Probably not. They are 3-4 with plenty of tough games ahead. Also rans again this year. Ok. To me time to figure out if anyone on the roster is a longterm answer at LG and to evaluate the S situation.
Fisher/Snead said they had a three year plan....hopefully Bradford isent injured with an injury that takes a year to recover from.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's a big vent for me:

WTF has happened to this defense?

Is it really Walton?

WTF!!!!!? It's loaded with top of the draft talent!!!

I am not happy when the offense sputters... but this defense was on a trajectory to be top 10 after last year. What has happened??

Lesson

Oh, really?
CGI_Ram said:

Is it really Walton?

I am not happy when the offense sputters... but this defense was on a trajectory to be top 10 after last year. What has happened??

While I don't think the D played up to its potential today, I don't think they played poorly. Run D was pretty good compared to last week.

Pass D, now that I look at the stats, didn't seem too good, but I can't remember a play aside from Smith's TD that I thought was a result of a DB's play.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lesson said:
CGI_Ram said:

Is it really Walton?

While I don't think the D played up to its potential today, I don't think they played poorly. Run D was pretty good compared to last week.

Pass D, now that I look at the stats, didn't seem too good, but I can't remember a play aside from Smith's TD that I thought was a result of a DB's play.

We just NEVER seem to force a team 3 and out.

And... again... after last year's D this year is a major step backward.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I didn't see the game, but it sounds like I'm lucky.

I saw the play where Long was ejected... Total bullshit in my opinion, the fact that he was the only one to get in trouble there is a disgrace, especially with Newton running around like a child out there. He wants to be a big man, then get in the middle of the scrum and be a man. I guess being a cheerleader comes natural to him though given that he's a giant pussy.

Bradford going down looks bad. I think it should have been a flag, he was obviously going out of bounds. Then the guy stands there celebrating for 5 minutes, even ties to go back when Dahl pushed him away the first time. The fact that it wasn't a late hit and then unsportsmanship for taunting on top of that told me all I needed to know about the refs without reading all the rest of the comments.

Game looks like it was just bad all the way around. Frankly I don't really have words from what I've been reading about the game, the posts alone made me pissed.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Every Bradford detractor is about to find out......he's what's right with this team

Do we know what his injury is?

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
You can blame the refs for this debacle if you want. I agree all the personal foul stuff was handled like a bunch of amateur refs. I kept track of plays made by the rams to help their chances of winning and plays to hurt their chances. Score was 12-4. Guess which was which. Also I feel compelled to mention one of the negative plays was jake long llaying flat on his back and commiting a trj pping penalty that cost a td, against a player that had no chance to make a play. The most disturbing part was that was a pretty common sight today, the jake long on his ass thing. Ive amlways felt penalties are a coachable issue. We had five legitimate pppenalties called against us today that directly affected our chances of winning.either negating a first down giving the panthers a first down on third down or negating a score. That combined with the drops is why this game was lost. Worrisome at a level deeper than the loss.

Lesson

Oh, really?
CGI_Ram said:
Lesson said:
CGI_Ram said:

Is it really Walton?

We just NEVER seem to force a team 3 and out.

And... again... after last year's D this year is a major step backward.

I'd have to check at the play by play in the boxscore, but the Rams held the Panthers for 2 3rd down conversions out of 9 attempts. That's an improvement, IMO.

fearsomefour

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
I didn't see the game, but it sounds like I'm lucky.

I saw the play where Long was ejected... Total BS in my opinion, the fact that he was the only one to get in trouble there is a disgrace, especially with Newton running around like a child out there. He wants to be a big man, then get in the middle of the scrum and be a man. I guess being a cheerleader comes natural to him though given that he's a giant wuss.

Bradford going down looks bad. I think it should have been a flag, he was obviously going out of bounds. Then the guy stands there celebrating for 5 minutes, even ties to go back when Dahl pushed him away the first time. The fact that it wasn't a late hit and then unsportsmanship for taunting on top of that told me all I needed to know about the refs without reading all the rest of the comments.

Game looks like it was just bad all the way around. Frankly I don't really have words from what I've been reading about the game, the posts alone made me pissed.

Agree Newton is an entitled Dbag who was paid to play college football and has never had to work hard. He will never lead a team to greatness in my opinion.

The only possible penalty would be taunting, the "hit" was clean. He was inbounds and he just pushed him, no penalty there at all. Dahl was pissed because he QB went down, I appreciate him wanting to protect his QB but it was not a dirty play. Classless reaction, but, that is the norm with certain players in the NFL "culture" now.