EARLY RANT THREAD and VENT THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Re: EARLY RANT THREAD

THE REFS LOST CONTROL OF THE GAME EARLY ON

THEY WERE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE GAME

They allowed it to become a thug fest. What a joke. It became so ridiculous that I was happy to see some of our players like Dahl earn penalties for taking a stand. That's not football.

All of them should be docked game checks and relegated to calling jags games for the rest of the year,,, and obviously not be eligible for playoffs.

You guys watched that shit. You know.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Username said:
Recivers and officiating crew should be beyond embarrassed.

Anyone who says anything remotely close to being critical of Bradford in this game is a freaking mouth breathing freak tard.

Agree fully anyone who wants to blame this on Bradford is retarded

joeybittick

Rookie

Selassie I said:
THE REFS LOST CONTROL OF THE GAME EARLY ON

THEY WERE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE GAME

They allowed it to become a thug fest. What a joke. It became so ridiculous that I was happy to see some of our players like Dahl earn penalties for taking a stand. That's not football.

All of them should be docked game checks and relegated to calling jags games for the rest of the year,,, and obviously not be eligible for playoffs.

You guys watched that shit. You know.

Exactly. And what pisses me off even more is the fact that this will be the first fucking time they talk about Rams on PTI on espn. They will be all over this shit I am sure. Well, the second time, I think they talked about the Texans after the Rams beat them. I don't even think they said the word "Rams" though when discussing it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Username said:
Anyone who says anything remotely close to being critical of Bradford in this game is a fucking mouth breathing fuck tard.
I'm right next to you on this.

Having said that...i think the youth of this team really showed today in terms of getting drawn into altercations.
Yeah i know Long was booted and Dahl was looking to knock people out, but the young guys did a poor job of focusing at critical moments(Quicks TD drop -Jenkins getting schooled for the TD).

Lesson

Oh, really?
1. Fuck the Panthers.

2. No excuse for the team losing its cool. None.

3. Fuck the refs for not keeping this game under control.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Most pissed off I've ever been.

Seriously.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

If this game had real officials its a much different outcome, not sure about the trip by J Long but the lack of even attempting to control the players encouraged carolina to continue with the after the whistle bullshit. Maybe the Rams players should have kept their cool, but the officials should have put a stop to it before things got to out of hand. A penalty on carolina at the beginning of the chaos that let to CLs bullshit ejection would have possibly prevented things from getting so bad.

But the Rams had their chances, a 3 and out to start the 2nd half but Tru22 holds and gives them a 1st down, drive results in carolina points. I think there were 2 3rd down stops on that drive that were negated by penalties. The Quick drop in the endzone was a killer it took away any hope the Rams had at a come back.

Hope Bradford isnt hurt seriously, things dont look good for our Rams if he misses any time.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Oh, and if Mike Mitchell saw Bradford go down and celebrated anyways, double fuck him.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lesson said:
Oh, and if Mike Mitchell saw Bradford go down and celebrated anyways, double freak him.
That pissed me off Alot I wanted Dahl to knock him the fuck out

joeybittick

Rookie
Rabid Ram said:
X said:

Seriously.
Same. I'm so pissed I can't even express it here without fear of being banned

Well, if you need to get it out, this is the thread for it.

I hate football. Seriously, after today, I fucking hate football.

Now that I think about it, it was easier when they were winning two games a year. At least then, it was easy to get numb to it. After the fucking SF game, I was so angry... disgusted. But this... this one not only makes me angry, it hurts too.

Bradford goes down and now we get to hold our breath for a few days and hope the season (if there is one left :grr: ) Didn't just go down too. I know it's always the worst right after the game, but I am almost ready to stop watching these games. This will affect me for at least the rest of the day, but probably the next few days. Fuck! :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
joeybittick said:
Rabid Ram said:
X said:

Seriously.

I hate football. Seriously, after today, I freaking hate football.

Now that I think about it, it was easier when they were winning two games a year. At least then, it was easy to get numb to it. After the freaking SF game, I was so angry... disgusted. But this... this one not only makes me angry, it hurts too.

Bradford goes down and now we get to hold our breath for a few days and hope the season (if there is one left :grr: ) Didn't just go down too. I know it's always the worst right after the game, but I am almost ready to stop watching these games. This will affect me for at least the rest of the day, but probably the next few days. freak! :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
Naw y'all don't deserve my anger. That's why I have a heavy bag to knock around

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate losing to that dirty team. I hate even more that the season is over. If Bradford is done, we're done. Clemens is trash. I can't watch this team week in and week out with Clemens at QB.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
An even bigger fuck you to Billick who decided to start shitting on Bradford despite him doing everything in his power to have a great game.

I'm sorry Fisher made you his bottom bitch, but fuck off you bitter loser.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I just hope Bradford is ok... that's it. This is one game, Bradford injury could be many games.

joeybittick

Rookie
Rabid Ram said:
joeybittick said:
Rabid Ram said:
X said:

Seriously.

I hate football. Seriously, after today, I freaking hate football.

Now that I think about it, it was easier when they were winning two games a year. At least then, it was easy to get numb to it. After the freaking SF game, I was so angry... disgusted. But this... this one not only makes me angry, it hurts too.

Bradford goes down and now we get to hold our breath for a few days and hope the season (if there is one left :grr: ) Didn't just go down too. I know it's always the worst right after the game, but I am almost ready to stop watching these games. This will affect me for at least the rest of the day, but probably the next few days. freak! :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
Naw y'all don't deserve my anger. That's why I have a heavy bag to knock around

I might need to invest in one of those.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HometownBoy said:
An even bigger freak you to Billick who decided to start shitting on Bradford despite him doing everything in his power to have a great game.

I'm sorry Fisher made you his bottom bitch, but freak off you bitter loser.

That pissed me off too.

Bradford did nothing to deserve Billick's silly comments. In fact, quite the opposite.

Should have been a 3-TD game for Sam.

I guess we know why he can't get a coaching gig again.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Here's my issue today....The refs lost control and it was their own fault. When 2 teams fight never ever ever should only one incur a foul. They let the panthers do whatever they wanted and tied the rams hands behind their backs.

I'll recall a few plays:

1. Brian Quick is shoved by two players, then shoved by one of them agin...retaliates and a penalty on the rams only.

2. Multiple hands to the face on Steve Smith....sometimes even reaching in Jenkins helmet....no flag.

3. Harvey Dahl pushes a panther late....flag on the rams. One of the panthers shoves Eugene Sims well after the play and the ref just breaks it up.

4. Sam Bradford was not going vertical...that is the key on the play where he was injured....he was headed out of bounds and not attempting to progress the ball forward...any other QB in the league gets a penalty for personal foul there. Also lets site a play where the giants receiver slammed the ball down and fumbled it out of anger before being touched....the refs ruled he had given himself up...made no attempt to progress the ball and therefore the play was dead....how is that not applicable in the Brdford play?

5. Multiple holds on the panthers offensive line when newton scrambled. One so bad in the first half that Long was tackled to the ground.....again no flag.

6. A player celebrating after Bradford is hurt right over him....no penalty? That is classic taunting...which I thought the NFL was taking a stand on this year.

7. Smith taunting Jenkins...so bad that even Brian Billick said...Jenkins let Smiths taunting get to him.....taunting is a penalty in the NFL and furthermore I thought the NFL was taking a stand on that.

Ok I have more but I'll stop....point is, the refs cost us the season. If the refs call the game fair and calm both teams down (I do agree and understand the Rams deserved most of the penalties that they incurred) maybe the panthers do not attack Bradford as he goes out of bounds. In my mind the refs destroyed our season in one game...this makes me want to break someone's neck.

Now don't let this make u believe I do not see the Rams problems. Another slow start, failure to convert in the redzone, turnovers...we did cost ourselves a chance to be competitive in this game in spite of the refs. We were the better team today, the refs cost us and we shot ourselves in the foot....kinda the story of the year so far...it is increasingly annoying that the same problems rear their ugly head every week.

All that being said...I'll be watching next Monday. We will fuck the SeaFAGS in the ass till they bleed out of their mouths....I am pissed off...so I know the Rams are...it's gonna show.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:
HometownBoy said:
An even bigger freak you to Billick who decided to start shitting on Bradford despite him doing everything in his power to have a great game.

I'm sorry Fisher made you his bottom bitch, but freak off you bitter loser.

That pissed me off too.

Bradford did nothing to deserve Billick's silly comments. In fact, quite the opposite.

Should have been a 3-TD game for Sam.

I guess we know why he can't get a coaching gig again.

That's one of the furstrating parts. One stupid leg kick by Long takes a 70 yard bomb away from Sam/Austin and another drop by Quick. Sooo many things that make this a different game.
Why do our RAMS continue to have so many things go against us.

Damn it!!!