EARLY RANT THREAD and VENT THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
khel72 said:
Walton has this defense playing like the Detroit defense he came from. Undisciplined and Lots of stupid penalties. At some point you have to address the issue and it starts with the head coach. We continually draft guys with "high ceilings" that can't do the fundamentals like catch a ball or block. Give us some guys that are solid and can play smart. But most of all please don't give us Tebow! Totally feel better now!

I agree with your comment about Walton and Detriot....they would give away a couple of games a year due to playing a game free of discipline.

I wouldnt burn a draft pick trading for any QB and certainly would never sign a joke like Tebow. No Ponder, No Tebow, No Freeman none of it.

fearsomefour

Legend
The thing that is crazy is watching the Colts tonight, they had a big turnover in personel and they have turned that D around and team in total.
The Rams D was very good last year and is struggling this year.....that is coaching and scheme and nothing else in my opinion.
Again, look what the Colts have been able to do in a short period of time.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
fearsomefour said:
The thing that is crazy is watching the Colts tonight, they had a big turnover in personel and they have turned that D around and team in total.
The Rams D was very good last year and is struggling this year.....that is coaching and scheme and nothing else in my opinion.
Again, look what the Colts have been able to do in a short period of time.
Easy enough when your no longer paying your qb 120 mill a year