Eagles trade with Browns to move up to #2 overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wonder if Sam ever wishes he would have re-did his contract with the Rams. He'd be in LA now, he'd have Gurley behind him, an improving OL in front of him, and a good D to go along with it. And the Rams could have had a playoff appearance last year.

No doubt. Sam is reaping what he deserves. But it might work out for him in the end if the Broncos make a good offer to the Eagles for him.

Then again... Elway doesn't put up with BS from his QBs. Sam would have to actually perform week to week to hold onto his job or designation as QB of the future there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Note: Vulgar Language LOL

This fuck has become so over the top annoying I hope he has a very, very, very mild heart attack on cam and realizes he should watch what he eats and stop being a fraud to troll for views to make money on YouTube from his mothers basement.

He's become a "yawn".

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
So are the Eagles considering Trading Bradford? Or do they go into camp with Bradford/Daniel/rookie? Thats a lot of moolah committed to that position.

Wentz needs to sit at least a year behind Bradford to get up to speed.

It's a good situation for Wentz and gives Bradford another chance at proving he's a starter in the league.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Might as well ask about Shaq Lawson...Wentz will be an Eagle.../sigh.

btw, for all those super enamored with Goff, um... he needs to sit, too.

If you think he's ready to start day one, you're wrong. If Fisher starts him on day one, we'll all find out what a disaster that will be.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you think he's ready to start day one, you're wrong. If Fisher starts him on day one, we'll all find out what a disaster that will be.
About 75% of fan bases say this about their rookie QBs. A lot end up ok starting week one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...radford-mad-about-eagles-trade-for-no-2-pick/

Report: Sam Bradford “mad” about Eagles trade for No. 2 pick

Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford said earlier this week that chatter about the team adding a quarterback in this year’s draft wasn’t something he was paying attention to and that it was “something I’ll deal with when it happens.”

It will be another week before the Eagles officially add another quarterback to the roster by using the second overall pick they acquired from the Browns on Wednesday, but Bradford has apparently decided to start paying attention. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Bradford, who signed a two-year extension with the Eagles earlier this year, isn’t happy about the Eagles’ trip up the draft board.

“He’s hot,” a source told Schefter. “Who wouldn’t be? This is Philly saying, ‘We don’t see [you] as [a] long-term answer.’ He’s mad and wants to show everyone who’s best.”

Eagles executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman said Wednesday that Bradford is still the team’s starter and that the team made him aware of the trade before it was announced publicly. Roseman added he had “no concerns about Sam’s professionalism” and called him a “competitive” player, which fits the characterization in Schefter’s report.

Bradford has $22 million in guaranteed money coming his way under the deal he signed with the Eagles and he’ll have no shortage of suitors for his services if he plays well in 2016. That might not mean the future he envisioned in Philadelphia, but following through on the vow to show people who’s best would still lead to a bright future for Bradford in the NFL.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
About 75% of fan bases say this about their rookie QBs. A lot end up ok starting week one.

I'm not a fanbase and I'm saying it based on my on review and our offense.

What their doing so doesn't make sense to me and SOOO hasn't yielded results in the past that there's nothing to do, but watch and hope.

Others will hope and believe. I'll just hope, cuz I don't believe any of this for a minute.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Think about this; if Bradford is traded after the 2016 season, he will be (likely) learning his 6th offense in 7 seasons.

INSANE.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
wTMfvGu.jpg
No worries about Sammy boy and his ability to make coin. Starts to show something this year playing every snap. Eagles trade him to another sucker after the season and he gets a 100 mil. extension. He celebrates by buying a new ping pong table thats on sale.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No worries about Sammy boy and his ability to make coin. Starts to show something this year playing every snap. Eagles trade him to another sucker after the season and he gets a 100 mil. extension. He celebrates by buying a new ping pong table thats on sale.

Nice