Eagles trade with Browns to move up to #2 overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
So we're taking Wentz?

I should say, I don't think the Eagles would have moved up unless they knew they could get the guy they covet, Goff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
wTMfvGu.jpg

Ram65

Legend
Wow Talk radio going to go crazy around here!

I don't think they (fans) will like the move.Some will but most won't. Eagles brass sold on the 2 QBs. Was listening this morning and they were thinking it would be Wentz.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does this mean other teams known what the rams are doing? Or did Eagles move up okay with either qb?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
My first thought: This now means that neither of the QB's will be going to the Whiners (y)

Edit: Damn, twice in 5 minutes I get beaten to a post haha

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Don't the Eagles like Wentz? And didn't the Browns like Goff? Doesn't this mean we're taking Goff?

It was mentioned somewhere that the Browns think the Rams are taking Goff. Thats why they're giving up the spot.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I don't think anything comes of it but beginning of next week, I expect at least one call Snead to Roseman or Roseman to Snead talking QBs and who they wanna take.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So now we can stop with the Wentz talk.

I so badly want him for this team, but it ain't gonna happen...

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Doug Peterson and Howie Roseman were gushing about Wentz a couple of days ago. They must know the Rams are taking Goff or they would have waited a little longer as I dont know if they are in love with Goff. For the record, I want the Rams to draft Wentz.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So are the Eagles considering Trading Bradford? Or do they go into camp with Bradford/Daniel/rookie? Thats a lot of moolah committed to that position.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Be curious if the Eagles can flip Bradford or Daniels this year. Would think Denver would be interested but I don't think they've got the cap room for either.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So now we can stop with the Wentz talk.

I so badly want him for this team, but it ain't gonna happen...
I feel for you Mack. I can see this is hitting you hard. Aint over til it's over though ;)