Eagles confirm torn ACL for Carson Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
LACHAMP46 said:
"if we're try to build a "championship" team....there is NO WAY a guy like Havenstein...a guy like Brown, beats out guys like Greg Robinson. Same with the 40 time stuff...No way Hatfield should be on the field in a game that matters....No way Cooper Kupp is better than Quic
k."
so sorry, just ludicrous
train

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
LACHAMP46 said:
"if we're try to build a "championship" team....there is NO WAY a guy like Havenstein...a guy like Brown, beats out guys like Greg Robinson. Same with the 40 time stuff...No way Hatfield should be on the field in a game that matters....No way Cooper Kupp is better than Quic
k."
so sorry, just ludicrous
train

Is that an actual quote? Lol

I refuse to believe it is. Like no way in hell he can be serious :rolllaugh:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady missed games Brees missed games Stafford was known as an injury risk, Bradford the aforementioned Palmer it might be a bigger risk but the risk is there for every qb Bradford tore his acl running out of bounds.

The difference between Wentz is he doesn’t run to just Run he is very much like Rodgers and Wilson that way. He runs to escape pessure and by time to throw he uses his legs as an extension of his arm. He simply got hurt on a football play that every qb and this league whether running or pocket passes have done
Bradford injured running, Stafford got hurt two weeks ago running. Brady has missed time one year in his career to injuries. That scramble isn't something every QB does sorry just not true. We've seen in our time watching this game running QBs get hurt more.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You're right your posts are your opinions.
Just curious though,Are your opinions for comedic effect?
Or is it just an attention grab for you?Nothing personal,I just can't
understand why you post some of the warped things you do.Whatever it
is,It's out there.........Eating shrooms out there.
You have to excuse me if I choose to not pay any attention to your opinions.
I just can't take someone serious who posts things like the below quote.
Ok....and our worst linemen are who?

The guy that has help lose 2 games is who? And I like Kupp....decent player...so was Quick.

I get it... you like certain players...

So you should also get...I like certain ones too....
Let's look at the better runningQBs.

Wentz, Rodgers, Mariotta, Luck, Wilson and Winston. All miss time with injuries but Wilson.
Lets look at the running QB's....lets take a deeper dive....running QB's in the last 8 super bowls....since 2009.....and you can leave Ben out if you want....So, Cam, Russell, oh no, here's that name Colin again....

Injuries happen....

So....Rodgers was injured....Cam was...Luck was....oh, you thought he didn't count as a running QB? Sorry...he is.

the dude has "elite QB" written all over him. To not realize that is to hold him to an unfair expectation.
Elite...elite QB?

No, not written all over him....in fact, all the "just good" stickers took up most of the space on him. See Zero....funny stuff like that....all the time...

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Didn't say he was stupid...that's not my bag....seems like he's not as bright as the guys that don't need all this pre-snap assistance. Like he's still getting his hand held while he walks to school....and is in the 4th grade.
Check us out at :15 seconds....next game we're at home...I was looking at it....seemed he always started yelling stuff at 14 seconds...

Funniest thing I've read today

I can't read your takes on Goff anymore

Good luck and enjoy the Rams when you have time...it's all good

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok....and our worst linemen are who?

The guy that has help lose 2 games is who? And I like Kupp....decent player...so was Quick.

I get it... you like certain players...

So you should also get...I like certain ones too....
Lets look at the running QB's....lets take a deeper dive....running QB's in the last 8 super bowls....since 2009.....and you can leave Ben out if you want....So, Cam, Russell, oh no, here's that name Colin again....

Injuries happen....

So....Rodgers was injured....Cam was...Luck was....oh, you thought he didn't count as a running QB? Sorry...he is.

Elite...elite QB?

No, not written all over him....in fact, all the "just good" stickers took up most of the space on him. See Zero....funny stuff like that....all the time...
I'm confused. First by your English. Then by the fact you seem to agree with me that running QBs get hurt but I'm wrong because several of the have lost in the Super Bowl, a couple have won but not as often as pocket QBs. Either way most of us love our young QB and think he's playing very good and will only get better. That's good enough for me.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
All you Wentz guys really need to let go

It will be interesting to see which one performs better in the last 4 games

Oh wait

Potato Chip Wentz couldn’t make it thru the season... of course now that makes 2 out of his last three seasons he’s been shelved and missed considerable time, I’m sure durability is not an issue with some, no, some just can’t get pass the fact the Rams didn’t draft the guy the wanted

Hmmmmm

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm confused. First by your English. Then by the fact you seem to agree with me that running QBs get hurt but I'm wrong because several of the have lost in the Super Bowl, a couple have won but not as often as pocket QBs.
Yeah, my english gets like that....let me help.

All QB's get hurt...first...All NFL players get hurt....pocket....scramblers....ALL ....100% injury possibility in the game.

I'm talking about the types of QB's that have went to the superbowl...the last 9 years....and there has been a LARGE PERCENTAGE OF RUNNING QB'S.....I didn't say who won them...I said get there....If this pocket QB theory, that many have started, had any truth...validity...I'm sure the number of QB's that reached the pinnacle of the sport, would reflect this....It doesn't.....my question...in english to YOU my good man...is why is this? You got an answer? Not winners or losers.....reached a super bowl....hell, we should probably check reached playoffs next. And of course...lets keep it the last 9 years....I'm trying to show a trend.....a statistical analysis that shows.........oh yeah, you're a super reader...pretty sure...or I hope...you get where this is going....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Funniest thing I've read today

I can't read your takes on Goff anymore

Good luck and enjoy the Rams when you have time...it's all good
Glad to have brought you so much amusement today....

I'm shocked you can't read them anymore...I could have sworn weeks ago you stated you didn't read them at all...Like never ever....don't know to believe you now, or are you a liar.....it's all good....pretty soon, I'll share my theory that humans are liars by nature....pleasure seekers that we are.

Good luck to you too....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

Oh wait
Sorta like poker....or blackjack....some can just rest on what they've already done....it will be interesting...we can look at their stats side by side...and always add....wow...he did this in only 12 games....and he had 16....

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Sorta like poker....or blackjack....some can just rest on what they've already done....it will be interesting...we can look at their stats side by side...and always add....wow...he did this in only 12 games....and he had 16....

Significant injuries in two of his past 3 seasons tilt the scale here Amigo

And, I know you know that

Now carry on with your fun here:LOL:

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
All you Wentz guys really need to let go

Oh wait

Potato Chip Wentz couldn’t make it thru the season... of course now that makes 2 out of his last three seasons he’s been shelved and missed considerable time, I’m sure durability is not an issue with some, no, some just can’t get pass the fact the Rams didn’t draft the guy the wanted

Hmmmmm

You know what they say...the best ability is availability (y)

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford injured running, Stafford got hurt two weeks ago running. Brady has missed time one year in his career to injuries. That scramble isn't something every QB does sorry just not true. We've seen in our time watching this game running QBs get hurt more.
A qb diving into the end zone isn’t true lol.

Bradford isn’t a running qb and yet on a simple run out of bounds he blew his knee. Yes running QBs have a greater chance of injury but this example with Wentz is a play that any Competitive qb would make

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now it seems like people want to talk about durability and even bringing up college into lol. I seem to remember this same argument when people was comparing Lauranitis to every other mlb in the league it didn’t seem like durability was important then

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Now it seems like people want to talk about durability and even bringing up college into lol. I seem to remember this same argument when people was comparing Lauranitis to every other mlb in the league it didn’t seem like durability was important then

Two out of three years is an issue

Wentz rode the pine in College until
His one and only starting season as a senior, anyone not concerned with durability issues is fooling themselves

C’mon DX, with your screename you of all people should realize this :sneaky:

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

I guess some people will defend their past opinions no matter what. I unfortunately have several friends that are Redskins fans and they were excited to have Quick this preseason. That changed really fast once they saw how clueless he was out on the field. I won’t even touch his statement on Grob bc well we’ve all seen how terrible he was. Lions learned the same thing lol

Gotta realize that’s the same poster that said Joyner was too small and slow to play free safety. Probably still prefers Brian Randolph over Joyner :thinking: