PREGAME Eagles at Rams Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I hope Cobie Durant and Derion Kendrick pick off Hurts a bunch of times. I also wonder if this guy knows who Steve motherfucking Avila is and how poor Jalen Carter won't stand a chance against 6'3", 330 pounds of physical dominance. He also obviously is salty that he doesn't have K-Will on his fantasy team; he's got seven fucking touchdowns already! Our run stopping has been great on defense, oh, and we have MOTHERFUCKING AD. And then there's Kupp, Nacua, and Atwell. You think your pathetic, injured secondary is going to cover them?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, GOOD LUCK!

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
If Aleric Jackson starts at LT & Kupp plays-- Stafford and the Rams will be able to pass & run score against this Philly defense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, well, something along these lines wafted into my head for a brief moment. But I knew if I delayed a bit another ROD member would spring into action and bring Mr. Loyal back to planet Earth!

P.S. Speaking of reality, why did you use the blue font?
Just askin'....

~ArkyRamsFan~
Cuz he KNOWS he's joking! @Merlin

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In portion of practice open to reporters, primarily individual drills, Rams star receiver Cooper Kupp appeared to be going full speed without any limitations.</p>&mdash; Gary Klein (@LATimesklein) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/LATimesklein/status/1709694474312687995?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">October 4, 2023</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sexy Dirty Mind GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The only way you get to be an Eagles reporter is you have to NEVER, EVER say anything negative about 'the birds'. It's not so much reporting as it is propaganda.

TexasRam

Legend

That would be huge if Cox was out. Given he has tailed off a bit the last few years but still can be a problem. One less force to deal with.

They still have their speed guys like Reddick, Graham, Sweat and Barnett to deal with. Not to mention Jalen Carter.

They are beatable If our blocking holds up and Stafford is at the top of his game.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That would be huge if Cox was out. Given he has tailed off a bit the last few years but still can be a problem. One less force to deal with.

They still have their speed guys like Reddick, Graham, Sweat and Barnett to deal with. Not to mention Jalen Carter.

They are beatable If our blocking holds up and Stafford is at the top of his game.
Jordan Davis is also a load inside.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only way you get to be an Eagles reporter is you have to NEVER, EVER say anything negative about 'the birds'. It's not so much reporting as it is propaganda.
If the Rams beat them, Philly Sports Talk will be a must listen on Monday!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Why the Eagles Couldn't Contain Sam Howell​